Kitten {Sebastian x CatDemon!Reader}

Rated: PG13 (language) c/c/e-coloured cat ears, c/c/t-coloured cat tail.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You weren't know to do much after you decided to stay and work for Ceil. Man it was a pain in the ass to work for him. The only reason you hadn't killed the little brat was Sebastian. He was one hell of a demon. You were a demon too, but you weren't one who could get deals easily. Not many people are willing to give up their souls. You were surprised Ceil even let you stay. You had (c/c/e) and (c/c/t). You were a cat demon. Unlike most cat demons you took on the form of a human, but still had to deal with the cat ears and tail. You were currently supposed to be cleaning, but you were doing Mey Rin's job instead. You were gently putting away very fine china. You gave Mey Rin the task to clean the stairs. You were almost done when you heard footsteps. You turned around and saw Sebastian. "Oh hey Sebastian." He just looked at you then his watch then back at you. "Isn't this Mey Rin's task?" You nodded slowly. "I just didn't want her to break all of this fragile stuff." He nodded and grabbed a saucer and a tea cup. He left you standing there. "Well that's a first. He's not really nice to other demons...." You knew he heard you when he slightly tensed up. You shrugged and finished your task then you went to the stairs to check on Mey Rin. You saw her and to hit the painting behind her. You ran over to her quickly and made sure the painting didn't fall. You let out a sigh of relief. "Oh sorry (y/n)!" You shook your head. "No it's ok. Just be careful. Don't tell Sebastian." She nodded, "Do you want me to finish here?" You shook your head again. "No go help Finny I'll finish up here." She smiled and left. You sighed and cleaned the steps as you saw Ceil walk down them. You looked at him and nodded then went back to your work. "(Y/n). Where is Sebastian?" You look up at him confused. "I thought he was getting you some tea?" Ceil shook his head. "It's not tea time." You looked down and thought. You looked back up at Ceil. "I'm sorry master, but I don't have the slightest idea to where he went." He nodded and walked off. You went back to your work. You heard footsteps and saw Sebastian. "Master is looking for you." He looked down at you. "I had to do something." You looked up at him. "Were you off giving milk to a cat?" He glares at you. "No." You smirked. "Denial!" He sighed and walked off. "Wait Sebastian!" You grabbed his hand and stopped him. "What is it?" He looked down at you. You got on the step above the one he was on and got on your tippy toes. You gently kisses his cheek. "Thanks." You let go of him and went back you your work. "You're welcome (y/n)." He bent down and kissed your head, which is a big step for you. You blushed and continued doing your work. "Don't keep the master waiting Seb." He smirked. "I won't kitten." Your blush intensified. He left and you sighed. "He called me kitten."