{Carlos De Vil x Reader}

Was requested, thanks for the request!
Hair type (h/t) {Straight, curly, wavy}
Sorry if it's short. I just thought that it was better being short.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were the daughter of Mother Gothel. You had long hair like her though it was (h/t). You had gone to Auradon when Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos. Ever since you were little you had been kept away from others so you when you were told that you would be going to Auradon you had been a bit hesitant. You realised that your mother was full of lies. You had grown close to Carlos that you ended up falling for him, but you knew he liked Jane. Carlos had asked you to hang out with him. You were going to meet up with him when you were stopped by Jane. "Hey Jane." She smiled at you. "Hey (Y/n) want to hangout?" You scratched your neck. "Sorry, but I'm going to go hangout with Carlos." She nods. "Maybe some other time." You nod and head to the forest. You saw Dude playing in the mud. You giggled and walked over to him. "You're so dirty. You need a bath." You heard footsteps and saw Carlos. "Hey Carlos. Dude needs a bath." He nods as you pick up Dude getting mud on you not really caring. "Let's go give him one." You both took him to get a bath. You changed shirts and cleaned the mud off your arms. You were now sitting in the forest with Carlos and Dude. "(Y/n) I need to tell you something." You looked at Carlos feeling your heart beat faster. "W-What is it?" You watched him squirm a bit trying to figure out how to tell you. "I um... I like you." You blushed and smiled. "I like you too Carlos." He blushes and looks at you. "R-Really?" You nod. Carlos gently placed a hand on your cheek as he leaned in. You both were about to kiss when you both heard footsteps. Carlos moved his hand away as you looked away blushing. "There you two are." Evie hit Mal. "Mal they're trying have some alone time. Let's go so they can be together." You blushed bright red. "Yeah. Unless you want to watch us kiss." You turned to Carlos. You gently pulled him close to you. You then kissed him passionately. He kissed back. You got so lost in the kiss that you didn't realise that Mal and Evie left. After some time you both had to pull away for air. You smiled and stood up. "You're my boyfriend now." Carlos smiles and nods. "I'm good with that." He gets up and you both head back to the school with Dude following behind.