I like you too {Barry Allen x Reader}

You sat in S.T.A.R. Labs waiting for the others to get there. You kinda broke in, but it wasn't your fault that you froze the door handle and broke it. You were somewhat getting the hang of your new powers, but whenever you got emotional they'd get a bit wonky. "Cisco I just think Barry should..." You saw a beautiful lady walk in. She looked uptight, but could tell she just dressed nicely. That's when a guy, who you assumed was Cisco, walked in. "Caitlin what's... Who are you?" You smiled at them. "Hi, I'm (Y/n). I guess I'm what you guys call a meta-human."

After waiting a bit and standing awkwardly away from Caitlin and Cisco. You looked at the ground not saying a thing listening to them talk. "She came here on her own." Cisco nodded and looked at you. "We have to tell him. I'm going to call him." Caitlin shook her head. "No! You can't tell him that she's here." That's when you looked up right before Barry had sped into the room. "Hey guys. I-" He saw you and walked over to you. "Who's this?" You smiled a bit. "I see you don't remember. Don't worry about it then. I surrender." Caitlin and Cisco looked at you with concerned looks. Barry was confused. "I'll just go and stand in the hallway." You moved around Barry, but he grabbed your arm. You quickly jerked away trying not harm him. "Don't touch me. I don't want to hurt you." You didn't look at him knowing you'd start to cry because your best friend, besides Iris, had forgotten you. You walked to the hallway and stood outside against the wall. Tears slowly fell down your face as the wall you were leaning against started to freeze and the hallway as well as the room they were in started to get colder, but the cold didn't affect you. "Barry how do you forget a friend. When she was telling us about herself she mentioned that you as well as Iris were her best friends until she had to move. She was so happy just saying your name." Barry didn't know what to say trying to figure out who you were. "Yeah. She was totally love struck. She wouldn't say her name because she was sure you'd remember her." That's when it hit him. "(Y/n). Iris told me about her crush on me the day she told us she was moving."

You felt a light breeze pass by your face. "(Y/n). Please don't cry." You opened your eyes that you had closed at some point. Barry was standing there in front of you. He gently wiped away your tears. "I'm sorry. I should've said something. I didn't realise it until it was to late. Please don't cry or leave me." You nod and smile. "It's okay Barry. I could never stay mad at you." He held your cheeks smiling, but soon pulled his hands away. His hand were blue, your eyes widened. "Oh no! I'm so sorry Bar! I-I can fix this." You gently placed your hands above his and closed your eyes. You had made his hands warm by removing the frost from his hands. Barry took this moment to pick you up since you didn't hurt him. You opened your eyes and saw you were in front of Caitlin and Cisco. Barry had placed you there, but he was on the ground. He had ice covering his chest and his arms. "Barry!" You ran over to him. "Idiot! What were you thinking?!" He looked at you and smiled. You glared at him. "You look cute when you're mad." You blushed and waved a hand over him as the ice just disappeared. "You are so lucky I like you." Barry sat up and kissed you. You blushed bright red. He pulled back and smiled. "I like you too." You rolled your eyes. Maybe being a meta-human wasn't so bad.

Next: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu (Danganronpa)