Stronger Than You {Natewantstobattle x Reader}

You were sitting with your friend Mark. He is also known as Markiplier. You two were talking about YouTube and your videos. You had been planning to do a collab with him, Nate and the Random Encounters. You tried convincing him to sing a cover with you, but he kept refusing. You decided to just do one by yourself. You put on Stronger Than You, the cover that Nate did. You sang along while Mark watched. He grabbed his phone and texts Nate a short video of you singing. Nate texts back asking who you are. Mark sent a message back saying Marshy aka (Y/n). You saw Mark was texting and stopped singing. You grabbed his phone and called who he was texting. "Hello, who is this?" You waited for a response. "Um.. Nate. Are you Marshy?" You tried not to freak out. "Marshy is I." Nate laughs a bit. "Want to give me your number?" You smile and give him your number. "Could you sing for me?" You blush. "Maybe later, you could come over and we could do a duet." Nate smiles. "Sure. Text me your address so I can come over." You texted him your address. "Alright I'll see you later." He hangs up.

It has been a month since you became friends with Nate. Today was the day you were going to confess your feelings, but you had to make a video first. You made a vlog about what you were going to do. When you got done uploading it you already had three comments. They were hate comments. More and more were posted. You started to get sad. You grab your phone about to text Nate something came up, but you heard a knock on the door. You got up and walk over to the front door then open it. Nate stood there smiling. You tried to smile, but you just wanted to cry. Nate looked at you concerned. "(Y/n) what's wrong?" You started to cry as you took him to your recording room and showed him all your comments. They were all hate comments. Nate played the video to see what it was all about. When he finished the video he saw you fell asleep in his lap. Nate smiles and quietly hums Stronger Than You while you slept. You smiled in your sleep. "I love you too (Y/n)."