{Gambit x Child!Reader}

Requested, sorry it's short. I'm kinda in school at all the moment so sorry. Hope you like it, I kinda based this off the X-Men show since it was easier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were hiding under a bench in a box watching people go by. For a night it was really busy. You watched people go into a bar and a casino. Some would come out mad and others would be completely fine. You crawled out of your box and made yourself as well as your clothes invisible. You went inside the casino to see why everyone was having a bad time. You saw a man gambling and always winning. You walked over to them. You watched them. "He's cheating I'm telling you!" You watched an angry man be escorted out. "Now why would I do that?" You giggled. The man looked in your direction. "Who's there?" You bit your lip as you hesitantly make yourself visible. "Hi." The man looks at you and smiles. "Hello there petit. I'm Gambit, what's your name?" You smile then frown. "I don't have one." He frowns and gets up grabbing his money. He picks you up. "Well I'm taking you with me." You giggle. "Okay!" Gambit leaves carrying you. He takes you to the mansion. Xavier sees Gambit with you. "Gambit who is this child?" You squeak and turn invisible. "A mutant. I see. What's her name?" You turn back visible. "I don't have one." Xavier smiles. "Gambit since you found her why don't you name her." Gambit nods. "You're name will be (Y/n)." You smile. "I love it! Thank you!" He smiles. "Now that you have a name I think it's time to give you a bath." After your bath you met the rest of the X-Men. You were sitting on the counter in the kitchen eating some ice cream Jubilee gave you. Gambit see you and smiles. "I think it's time for bed." You nod and put down the ice cream. He picks you up and takes you to the living room. He sits on the couch holding you. He lays down and lays you on his stomach. You started to fall asleep. You were so happy. "I love you Gambit." He smiles. "I love you too (Y/n)." You fell asleep. Soon after you did Gambit fell asleep. The next morning the rest of the X-Men saw this. Jubilee took pictures. You had a new family and you were accepted even if you were different.