{Sly Cooper x Reader}

requested! Sorry it's short.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sat in your cousin's office bored out of your mind. You had solved a lot of her crimes, but also you secretly committed some crimes. "He's dead!" You watched Carmelita get pissed once again. You knew exactly who she was talking about. The famous Sly Cooper. You may have a slight crush on him. You rolled your eyes and looked out the window. "What did he do this time?" You weren't really interested, but she was going to tell you either way. "He stole the fox gem." You snorted when you heard fox gem. You couldn't wait to see his reasoning behind this one. "It's not funny! We have to get it back!" You stood up trying to hold back a smirk. "Calm down Carmelita, we'll get him and the gem." You walked out of her office and went outside. You looked around to see if you saw the van. It wasn't that hard spot. You saw in and smirked as you made your way over to it.

"Well if it isn't my favourite group of thieves, what brings you to France Cooper?" Sly looked at you and smirked. "A certain gem, a fox gem." You took his hat and put it on over your hair. "Figuratively or literally?" You felt a hand brush against your cheek which made your heart race. The hat was taken off your head. "Maybe both." You blushed and rolled your eyes. It was a thing you and Sly did. You'd semi flirt with him while he flirted with you until your cousin would come and get you. "(Y/n)! What are you doing?!" You turned your head slightly to see your cousin running towards you and the van. You felt yourself get pulled backwards as you were pulled into the van and into Sly's lap. He had opened his when you weren't looking. He made it look like he kidnapped you. "Sly! Why did you do that?! Now she'll think I'm the fox gem you're after." He smirks and gently moves some of your hair out of your face. "Oh, but you are the fox gem I'm after." You blushed bright red as he kissed you. You were hesitant, but you kissed back. Maybe pretending to be kidnapped wasn't all so bad.