Lil Update

Hey everyone, Author-chan here (obviously lol). I didn't necessarily want to write this, mostly to not take up space in the book, but I feel like I should so here we go.

I have a couple of things I want to say. It'll probably be things I've stated a few times before in my author notes because yeah. I want to start of with an apology to everyone that left a request. I've wanted to write those requests, even the ones that have a lot of plot stuff I don't have to come up with on my own, but every time I go to write I just draw such big blanks. I know it's not a good enough excuse for not fulfilling those requests. I do hope that those who've left requests accept my apology because I really don't like disappointing people.

Secondly, I've definitely been suffering from writer's block. Which sucks ass because I have ideas, but putting them down, making a story from them, I just can't seem to do. It's frustrating especially when you're given plots and things that can make the writing process a helluva lot easier, but your brain just goes "Not today haha". So I probably won't get to any of the requests given to me any time soon. Which really sucks because I really enjoy writing.

Thirdly, if I somehow start writing again, which will maybe happen idk, I probably won't reopen requests because I'll just be writing things I want to write. That's not to say writing requests is things I don't want to write, it's more like I'm writing stuff for my own pleasure. If you so happen to like what I wrote then that's a plus. I would like to ask people to leave little comments or votes on the oneshots I write to just give me some kind of feedback on things. It'll let me know if people are actually still reading my nonsense of a book. Honestly any sort of interaction or feedback would be greatly appreciated because it helps me grow as a writer. Plus it tells me what kind of audience I have and what you all are into. Sure I'll be writing stuff I want to, but it's still nice to know.

Lastly, requests as I stated above will be closed until I can work through this writing rut and get to a place where I'm truly enjoying writing again. Not to say I haven't been enjoying it, but writer's block sucks. I know that a lot of my oneshots here tend to be requests, but I think for the time being I'm just going to write whatever I want. Whenever I do start writing again that is.

So to conclude everything, I'm sorry that I couldn't fulfill requests because of writer's block. If I start writing again I will most likely just be writing things that I want of the things I'm interested in. Requests will stay close for who knows how long and I most likely won't fulfill the requests I got because I just can't. I would appreciate it if I got some kind of feedback in comments, some votes on oneshots that you liked, just interactions to know what kind of readers I have. It may not really affect anything, but it'll just give me a vibe for my audience.

That's all. I hope you all are having/had a wonderful day and that many more are to follow! Thank you for your time and patience, it's greatly appreciated!

- Grace