{Discord x Alicorn! Reader}

I'm bored and not getting requests so I decided to make something, basics:
Cutie Mark= (c/m)
Fav color (f/c)
Nickname (n/n)
Fav flower (f/f)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were visiting Princess Twilight in Ponyville. You were heading to her castle when Pinkie came out of nowhere. "Princess (Y/n)! Are you here to talk to Twilight about some top secret mission that only princesses know?" You giggled. "Hello Pinkie, and no. I-" Pinkie interrupted you. "Are you here to talk about Discord?" Your eyes widen as you take a step back. "D-Discord?" She nods. "Yeah! He's back and is like best friends with Fluttershy! You knew that right?" You were about to say something when Twilight walked by seeing you and your expression. She ran over to you and Pinkie. "Pinkie I think we need to talk. As well as the others so Pinkie you go get Applejack and Rarity while I get Fluttershy and Rainbowdash." Pinkie nods and bounced off. "Sorry about that (Y/n). I didn't tell them because I thought you'd like to tell them yourself, but I guess I was wrong." You shook your head. "It's ok Twilight. You followed your heart. I just need some time to myself." Twilight nodded and left to go find her friends. You walked around town remembering when you first met Discord.

~Flashback~

"(Y/n) be careful!" Little you giggled. "I will mother." The little filly walked around the forest behind your castle that was built for you though you never really liked staying inside. Little you were about to head back, since you were still trying to memorise how to get around the forest, when little you heard a noise. Being curious as you were you went to find out where it came from. "Hello? Is someone there?" When you didn't get an answer kept looking not one to give up. While doing so you got lost. You sighed and tried to figure out how to get back home. That's when things around you got a bit chaotic. You giggled as you saw a rain cloud raining chocolate milk. You stepped on something that made a weird noise. You giggled more as you kept stepping on it. "Y-You find that funny?" You see a young draconequus. You gasp and walk over to him. "You're a draconequus, but I thought they were all gone." You smiled brightly at him. "That's so cool! Want to be friends?" He was taken back. "You're not afraid of me?" You shook your head. "What's your name? I'm (Y/n)." He smiled. "I'm Discord." You remembered that you were lost. "Do you know how to get back to my home?" He nods and shows you the way back. "I'll see you again tomorrow." You smiled at him as you ran back home.

You had found yourself in front of Twilight's castle. You went inside. You found Twilight and her friends in a big room with a table in it. It seemed like a throne room, but was different. You liked it. "Princess (Y/n)! I t-thought you were walking around town..." You looked at Twilight then to her friends with a confused look. That's when your eyes landed on Discord. He looked at you and smiled. "Hello (Y/n). It's been a long time." You backed up. You started to tear up. "No... No! You're not here! You can't be..." Discord laughed then appeared next to you. "Come on (n/n). Didn't you miss me?" Tears streamed down your face hitting the ground. "No..." He shrugged and walked over to the others. "You... You aren't real! T-They said t-that you were an imaginary friend that all draconequus were extinct..." You turned and ran out of the room. "They told me that I wasn't really in love with you.." You said to yourself.

Once you got outside of the castle you flew away. You flew to where your old castle was. It was in pieces, but you didn't care. You walked into the forest. You started to hum trying to calm down. You stopped crying, but sat, quietly humming, in the spot where you first met Discord. You had closed your eyes as you stopped humming. "Knew you'd be here." You ignored him. "Aw come on (Y/n). There's no need to be like that." You sighed then felt a hand by your cutie mark. "Nice cutie mark. (C/m) suits you." You blushed as you looked at him. "Please move your hand away from there or I will make you move it." Discord smirks and moves his hand away from your cutie mark as he moves to be in front of you. He made a rain cloud form above your head then made it rain chocolate milk. You felt the rain and looked up to see it. You smiled and stuck out your tongue a bit giggling. Discord smiled watching you. You noticed he was watching you. You blushed and looked away. He frowned. "Why do that?" You looked at him confused. "You stop having fun when you see me watching you. Do you truly hate me?" You felt your heart break when he asked you if you hated him. You shook your head. "No. I... I-I love you." You blushed bright red. Discord smiled and made a (f/c) (f/f) then stuck it in your hair. "I love you too (Y/n)." You smiled at him. That's when you heard voices. You smirked and used your magic to make Discord to get close to your face. You heard muffled noises. Discord was blushing not understanding what was going on. You kissed him, but before he could kiss back you pulled back hearing loud squeals. You giggled as Discord had an annoyed look on his face still blushing. "Why was it so short?" You tilted your head towards the squealing. "We have an audience." Discord disappeared then appeared behind the mane six.

You got up and walked back to the castle that was made for you. You walked through the rubble as you made it to your old room. You got a book and started to head back to Ponyville. That's when Discord appeared in front of you. "What's the book for?" You smirked, but you didn't answer the question heading to Twilight's castle to give her the book. Once you took it to the throne room Discord looked at the book. "Discord the Draconequus." You nod. "Yep it's about you and all the draconequus." He smiles. "Soon it will have things about you in there." You giggle. "I don't care just as long as I'm with you." Discord nods. "Same here. I love you (y/n)." You smile at him. "I love you too, Discord."