YOUR FOCUS

"Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith..." – Hebrews 12:2

Focus on Jesus, in Him alone and never to lose sight of Him.

The world is so full of distractions that are meant to get us out of the true way to God, to life and lead us to destruction. Satan's distractions are for destruction. As we go on with life and pursue after God's call to follow Him our focus is on the one who called us, not yourself or others rather your focus is should be on Jesus. It's not about what you can do or what others are capable of doing, it's about your God, to whom impossibilities doesn't exist.

In times of struggles and tribulations, focus on Jesus. In everything stay on His grace and mercy. Surely you will overcome anything that is in your way. The victory we desire in this life is in the hands of the Man-God who was nailed on the cross, to the one who has overcome the world and death.

"For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-our faith." - 1 John 5:4

Don't focus on man... don't focus on other people or other Christians. Why? because man is imperfect. Being a Christian, doesn't mean we are perfect. We still commit mistakes. Don't allow those people be inbetween your relationship with God or influence you in any way in your life and faith in God.

Maybe you know somebody who claims he or she is a Christian but then again, their attitude sucks or they have offended you in any way and so you have given up on Jesus because of them. Or you know a rich person, who isn't a christian but he is very successful in life and ask God, why am i poor? When I am serving God and he isn't.

I know. We have a lot of questions in our mind. Still don't focus on man focus on Jesus.

Instead of questioning God, why not ask yourself:

What have you done so far in your life? What are you doing?

Reflect and try to question yourself. I know the problem is not God for sure... "For I know the plans i have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." - Jeremiah 29:11

"...I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." John 10:10

God's plan for us is for our best. That's why he is giving us eternal life as a gift through His Son and He didn't spare Him rather He gave Jesus up for our salvation.

"...for the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ..." - Romans 6:23

The problem can possibly be "you" not God.

And so in everything in our life try your best to focus on Jesus, our Lord and Savior.

He sees everything, our struggles, failures, and happiness. Whatever it is we are going through today, He knows it more than anyone else even before it comes to you, He knows it. He is looking at you, He looks at your heart... how you handle things, are you getting mad? are you giggling or laughing? are you cursing Him? or are you praying to Him? praising and worshipping Him despite all the struggles?

In everything you are going through the solutions in all our problem is within you...

"...He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you." - Romans 8:11

Have faith in Him. Don't lose your faith and fight 'til the end. Don't let God question your faith.

There's an incident in the Bible regarding Peter walking on the water:

"Then Peter called to him, "Lord, if it's really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water."

"Yes, come," Jesus said.

So Peter went over the side of the boat and walked on the water toward Jesus. But when he saw the strong wind and the waves, he was terrified and began to sink. "Save me, Lord!" he shouted.

Jesus immediately reached out and grabbed him. "You have so little faith," Jesus said. "Why did you doubt me?" - Matthew 14:28-31 NLT

May we be like Peter only during the first part where he believed in the impossible. Don't let the strong wind and waves of this life trouble you & shake your faith in God instead focus on Jesus not on your problems. Focus on Him until the end and there at that end you'll receive your reward, your crown... and importantly be with Him for all eternity.

"Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life." -James 1:12

As Christian we are being tested to know what's in our heart.

I want you to read this word as if God is talking to you personally...

"In this whole land, declares the Lord, two thirds shall be cut off and perish, and one third shall be left alive. And i will put this third into fire, and refine them as one refines silver and test them as golf is tested. They will call my name, and I will answer them. I will say, "They are my people; and they will say, The Lord is my God." - Zechariah 13:8-9

But in every struggles and test in our lives, your focus should never leave Jesus because He is our only way out. After all He is the solution to our greatest problem, and so our daily problems in life is nothing to Him. And if you'll be able to endure everything with a cheerful heart He will reward you... and acknowledge you!

And in times you feel like giving up, again I'll say this is not about you, it's about trusting and letting God lift you up in times of troubles and miseries. Focus on Jesus. In a way you are acknowledging that you need God in your life, you need your Savior's help. Don't worry He will be with you every step of the way.

So, as we live our lives in this fallen world, don't look at other people because it's between you & God, your relationship with him not theirs. And also because we are in this world, we can't be alone... we need God's guidance & protection, so don't trust yourself. You can't save yourself. Instead trust God & Focus on Jesus Christ.

And in everything we experience, it can never be compared to the joy waiting to us in Heaven.

We may never experience all the best here, materially speaking/ in terms of wealth or in any form or thing that you lack... don't worry we will inherit the Kingdom of God. That's our reward to be in heaven and be loved by our God. So focus on Jesus... in God.

d