14 | games

14 | GAMES

"We can take your weapons," one of Negan's accomplices cocked his head and analyzed the group of Alexandrians, "now

"We can take your weapons," one of Negan's accomplices cocked his head and analyzed the group of Alexandrians, "now."

All of the Saviors simultaneously pulled out their weapons and pointed it at the Alexandrians. "We can't talk about—" Rick, who was shifting his weight on his feet anxiously, began to propose.

"We're done talking. Time to listen." The accomplice, that Roxanne didn't know nor recognize, spoke then cued the Saviors to strip the Alexandrians of their weapons.

Roxanne sucked in a sharp breath as she watched the people she once belonged with allow the Saviors to take their belongings without putting up a fight. Roxanne carefully floated farther and farther away from the center of the crowd to avoid being seen by Rick or the others.

"Okay! Let's get her down and get you all on your knees." Megan's accomplice announced. Roxanne peeked over the crowd to see what they were going to do to the group, yet remained concealed behind the other Saviors.

"Hold on, we got it." Abraham growled at the accomplice with narrowed eyes.

"Simon is doing a great job don't you think?" A low, gruff voice whispered over to Roxanne. Roxanne jumped out of her skin, scared out of her wits from the suddenness of this man. She turned and instantly recognized the man as Negan.

"You really thought I was going to let you out of my sight, darling? I knew you were going to try and pull something on us while we were busy." Negan chuckled dryly.

Roxanne gulped. "A-aren't you supposed to be up there being the big bad wolf instead of your little minion?" Roxanne inquired.

Negan smiled widely, and creepily, down at Rox. "I'll get my turn, he's just setting things up for me..," Negan's smile then fell into a frown, "and his name is Simon."

Roxanne nodded quickly then turned her attention back to the Alexandrians. Every single one of them were on their knees in a line with a terrified look on their faces. Most of them looked like a train wreck, others simply looked sick to their stomach.

"Dwight! Chop chop!" Simon shouted back at another Savior among the faceless crowd.

The blond haired man with a half scarred face hurried over to a van and swung open the doors to the back of it. "You got people to meet." Dwight muttered then grabbed the people that resided inside of it.

When the people that Dwight was pulling out of the van became visible. When Daryl, Michonne, Rosita and Glenn were forcefully thrown into the line alongside the others, Roxanne felt herself wanting to gasp. Yet, she resisted the urge to, for Negan was standing, proudly may I add, beside her.