11 | it's him

11 | IT'S HIM

On the way to the place the man wanted to take Rox, he turned around- in a bipolar manner- and cocked his head angrily at her, much differently than the lustful looks he had been shooting at her for the past hour

On the way to the place the man wanted to take Rox, he turned around- in a bipolar manner- and cocked his head angrily at her, much differently than the lustful looks he had been shooting at her for the past hour. He raised his gun, then swung his arm furiously around- hitting Roxanne's head with the butt of his gun. Roxanne, who hadn't seen him, for she was walking in front of him as he pushed her along, blacked out and collapsed onto the leafy ground of the forest they were trekking through. The mysterious man then looked down at her, and began running- far far away and never came back.

* * *

Roxanne's eyes fluttered open as they slowly allowed sunlight to deep into her pupils. She felt as if she had slowly been cooking for hours in a heated oven under all of the thick blankets someone must've put on her. A faint, continuous beeping sound could be heard.

Roxanne shot up from her spot on the cot someone had thrown together. The room she seemed to be in was unfamiliar. Roxanne's mind spun in circles as she gathered information to comprehend the situation she seemed to be in.

Eventually, she grew the strength to creep off of the cot and to the single door in the blank room. She creaked open the door and peeked through the crack to analyze her surroundings. The familiar concrete halls reminded her of a place she hadn't seen in almost two years.

Roxanne heard footsteps approaching, so she quickly shut the door and returned to the cot, pretending to be knocked out. The heavy footsteps grew in volume as they neared the door, then suddenly stopped once they reached the door. A few moments passed before the figure that caused those heavy footsteps reached for the knob and began to slowly open the door.

Roxanne wanted so badly to open her eyes to see who it was once the person finally opened the door completely, but she resisted to protect herself. The person wandered around the room, taking slow, long strides as if he or she was entitled.

The person ran a hand along the plain white walls of the room, feeling the bumps and ridges of its texture. When Roxanne felt like she could finally peek at the person, she opened her eyes. She instantly recognized the figure and widen her eyes in shock. She held back the gasp her throat wanted to make and she quickly shut her eyes before the person caught her glimpse.

The mysterious person was a man. A particular man. A man that Roxanne had hoped to never see again. He was the very man that got Roxanne pregnant and caused her to flee from him before he found out she was bearing his child, Kali.

His name was Negan.