Chapter 19

-so much drama. But it only rises from here. Who likes the cover better this way?-

News spread quickly amongst our little group and soon everybody knew about what happened between me and cayden.

"you got's you a fine man" joseph squeaked snapping his fingers.

I looked at him in surprise.

"You think he's fine?" i asked. He made a tsk tsk sound and pointed at me

"so what if i do, you got a problem with a dude thinking another dude is fine" he snapped a little too passionately.

I shook my head

"there is nothing wrong with it, i just thought it was surprising he doesn't seem like someone you would think is fine" i shrugged looking over at his table.

They had finally managed to drag me all the way back to our normal lunch table after a few scratch's and bruises.

They were surprisingly strong especially because it was the 6 of them against me.

Kyle shrugged "I see fine in everyone" he smiled at me sheepishly.

I smiled back

That somewhat makes sense

I turned to look to my right where kyle sat munching on his sandwich quietly. I nudged his arm with my elbow and he stopped his sandwich midway from his mouth.

"Can i help you?" he asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"Yeah how you doing" i said putting my head on top of his shoulder. I looked at him sideways and watched his face go red.

Weird.

"Im fin-n-ne" he stuttered out. He coughed and coughed until i finally realized he was choking.

I slapped against his back harshly "kyle" his head flew up snd a piece of sandwich flew out of his mouth and onto the tray under him. I looked at him in surprise.

What just-

Nevermind.

"Im fine" he said clearing his throat. The bell rang and he grabbed his tray and stood up quickly "ill see you later"

I nodded and watched him walk further and further away from the table.

"Come on gabbie, he's fine" derek said patting my shoulder. I stood up and we threw our trash in a nearby bin.

His face was red and he stuttered.

Why?

"You know gabbie. He's just scared because of you and cayden" derek said stuffing his hand in his pockets.

"Why?" i mumbled as we walked past my class and out the school building.

Derek shrugged "he may or may not like you" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "But now you're with cayden"

"Woah wait im not WITH Cayden" i said "we just kissed accidently"

Yeah that wasn't even convincing in my head.

That kiss wasn't an accident.

"Yeah sure but the thing is it still happened and he liked you alot so he's kind of hurting" he said leaning against a nearby rail.

I sighed "so what do i do?"

"Talk to him maybe"

"What if he's mad"

He shrugged "if he really liked you, he wouldn't be mad"

I nodded "thank you derek but how do you know?" i asked unsurely.

He could have told them but i have never even seen them look at each other.

"I pay attention. Its pretty obvious the way he acts around you"

I raised my eyebrow and looked at the floor.

Am i clueless?

"Look gabbie don-"

"FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!"  we turned around to see a group of students huddled in a circle. They surrounded 2 boys who were in the center with their hands up in a fighting stance.

"YEAH CAYDEN KICK HIS ASS!!!"
One of the kids yelled.

"DAMMIT GET UP KYLE" another boy yelled.

Me and derek looked at each other and ran towards the circle of students. Derek pushed his way to the front paving a way through the freakishly tall students for me. I squished through and stopped.

"What the actual hell" i snapped.

Cayden had kyle pinned the ground and he was throwing punches from left to right.

"Cayden" i snapped again as derek went and pulled cayden off of kyle.

"Are you ok?" i said running to kyle. I bended down and grabbed his bruised up face. His lip and eyebrow were bleeding and his eye was turning into a bluish purple color.

Kyle nodded and tried to stand up but he nearly fell over.

He probably lost too much blood.

I helped him get up into a crouched stance.

Well its better than the floor.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE" a voice yelled from across the yard. Students scattered and i looked towards the voice.

Not again

I looked towards cayden and our eyes met.

"What the hell?" i growled out to him.

He shrugged "he was talking alot of shit" he barked trying to walk towards kyle. Derek held him back and the nurse came running to get kyle.

"Ms.Flores" principal garcia said looking at me.

I looked at him and nodded "go to class" he mumbled walking up to cayden.

"Mr.Samson what is wrong with you? Getting into a fight you could get expelled and lose that scholarship" i turned to look at him.

His eyes met mine again and he shrugged. Principal garcia looked towards me angrily and pointed towards the door.

I looked at the floor and walked towards the front door.

What the hell just happened?

-Follow this twitter for updates- obsessed3writer

And if your enjoying the story please please vote and comment down below.