Chapter 16

"It will be fun" cayden said smiling at me. I shook my head and looked at our papers scattered on the floor. "Nope not going" he pouted "pleaseee" i looked up and stared at him. "Im sorry but is the captain of the soccer team begging me" i said putting a hand on over my heart dramatically. "Well im so flattered" i said before rolling my eyes. I picked up on of the papers and he sighed and ripped it out of my hands. "Ok look we have known each other for like 5 weeks now and we have already been through alot. So i think we should hang out a little more" "so you want to go to a party to hang out" i said looking at him with a weird face. I call it my 'your an idiot but i wont tell you to your face cause your kind of cool' face. "Come on its one party" he said. I went to grab another paper and he grabbed my wrist. "Gabbie look at me" nope. Sorry sir i will not fall to your stupid charm and your stupid eyes and your adorable smile. Wait did i say adorable? No i said stupid. Stupid. His stupid smile. "Gabbiee" he said in a quiet voice. His hand reached up to my chin and he made me look at him.
At his eyes.

And his smile.

I looked away and moved his hand. "Sure" i said unsurely. "Sure?" he asked confused. I nodded "ill go" i said. "But only if i can bring everyone else" he looked at me confused and then nodded. "They can come" i smiled and nodded
"but your sticking with me"
i rolled my eyes
"but-"

"no"

"cay-"

"nope"

"ugh your so-"

"handsome, adorable,funny,charming,sexy?" he asked looking at me.

"stubborn,sarcastic,ugly?" i said laughing sarcastically.
"did i miss anything?"

he looked at me for a moment "yes" i looked at him surprised "really what?"

"incredibly hot" he said leaning forward.

I pushed him away "and sexy"

i rolled my eyes. "Whatever cayden" i said pushing him.

I pushed against his chest and blushed. He had to have at least a 6 pack under his shirt. I looked at the floor and i heard him laugh. "You like what you feel gabbie" he said laughing at my cheeks. I let go of his chest and sat up looking away. No. He smiled and pulled me into a side hug. "Its ok brie. No need to be shy. I know im hot" i rolled my eyes and moved away. But you don't know how hot.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Party's aren't fun unless your drunk. That's what i have been told throughout my very few years in high school and honestly right now im starting to believe that. The room is full of drunk idiots trying to dance with each other. Its kind of depressing. The drinks in their hands were going everywhere. I sighed and looked around the outer parts of the room. People stood around talking and/or making out with each other. I stood out awkwardly. Ive been to tons of parties at my old school but none of them were like this. There was alot of party crashers and kids from other school's,but nobody seemed to care. They stood on top of tables and chugged their beers. People stood under them watching and placing bets.

This isnt my scene.

I need to get out of here.

Or maybe i need a drink.

I looked around and walked towards the first random door in view and found the kitchen. There was barely anyone in here considering everyone was mostly in the living room dancing and getting drunk. I located the drinks table and walked towards its.

"Excuse me" i said to a group of guys who stood near the table. They looked at me and smiled.
"How can we help you?" a guy across from me asked. "I just wanna get a drink" he smiled and the guy next to me put his arm around me. "No problem what would you like" i shrugged.