Chapter 15

I ran into the crowded hallway and squeezed in between people.  "GABBIE" he screamed trying to follow me. Nope. I turned around which was a mistake because he was right behind me. I yelped and turned around. "God if you here me please let me live" i pleaded as a hand grabbed my arm. My foot shot out and tripped a random boy and the hand was off. I turned and saw the kid and cayden on the floor. "Im so sorry but thank you" i said quickly before running out of the crowd and all the way to my next class. The bell rang as soon as i sat in my seat and i sighed breathing heavily. Stupid asthma.  The teacher closed the door and walked into the class. "Partner up we have a new assignment" Mr.Charles growled. He must really hate his job i thought looking around. Girls were sitting across from each other gossiping and showing each other text messages from their phones and the boys were all sitting across from each other and arm wrestling. They were trying to show off. It isnt working. They look like tomatoes with their faces so red. I rolled my eyes. I would hate this job too. I sighed looking for a partner but i felt a tap on my back. I turned around and saw a boy with light blonde hair and bright blue eyes. "Do you wanna be my partner. Im better than the predators" he said motioning to everyone else trying to show off. I smiled and nodded "sure im-" "The famous gabriella flores. Most envied girl in school" i looked at him confused and looked around. Some of the girls glared at me from behind their phones. "Envied?" i asked motioning to 'the predators' he nodded. "They are glaring because they always see you with what they consider 'the most hottest piece of meat they have ever seen' or for the vegetarians 'the only piece of meat they would ever want a taste of' its weird" i laughed "do you mean kyle" i asked in confusion. Who is this mystery meat? "No they want cayden love. Hence why they are the predators and he is the prey and now you are too" i laughed "why would i be the prey. We aren't dating." he shrugged and looked at them before leaning closer "no but your the competition" i looked at him confused. "How am i the competition? I look like barney and elmo had a baby and that baby got ran over by mister crabs from spongebob." we looked at each other weirdly for a minute and then bursted out laughing. "Thats so true" he said hitting my arm. I glared at him and he laughed harder. "That was amazing" he said. His face turned red. "Oh no stop laughing your gonna look like the tomatoes" he stopped laughing and looked at me before turning around. This kid matty and another boy who is called johnson were arm wrestling. Their faces twisted in pain and johnson dominated over matty. My partner turned around and looked at me laughing. "Oh my god do me what do i look like" i looked at him carefully. "You want me to insult you" he nodded. "Yeah come on" i looked wt him unsure and he stopped laughing "ok i would be offended if it was another stereotypical nickname but your very creative"   i smiled "i am pretty creative" i smirked. "Well prove it" he said motioning to himself. "Well you look like if big bird and niall horan had a baby that liked to dress up as  ellen DeGeneres and Spongebob for halloween" he stared at me for a moment "that was ran over by a bus full of sewer trash that was driven by justin bieber" his face cracked and he tried not to laugh before he blew up. Not literally but it looked like he did. The class stared at us in confusion and that made us both laugh harder. When we finally stopped, he looked at me seriously. "My name is Jamie" he said stocking his hand out.  "Nice to meet you new best friend"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I dont care if we have to work together. Im not talking to him. He's an asshole. "Gabbie" a really annoying asshole. "Gabbie" a playing man whore who is really hot and "GABBIE" i turned to look at him. A blank stare. He.cant.break.me. he shook his head and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulder and walked down the hall towards an empty hallway. He walked up to a random door and threw it open. The door opened and he walked in closing the door. He locked it and turned around setting me down on a desk. I stood up and got off the desk and i tried to run to the door but he blocked me. I looked back and forth from him and the door across the room. It was one of those classrooms with one door on the left and one on the right. I leapt towards the door on the opposite side and when he moved to grab me, i ran to the door behind him and attempted to unlock it. He grabbed my waist and picked me up once i finally unlocked it and i sighed. Well i was close. He put me back on the desk and stood in between my legs. "What do you-" he put his hand over my mouth. "No im asking the questions today" i looked at him confused. "Why have you been avoiding me" i looked away and he grabbed my chin making me look at him. "I dont know what your talking about" i said looking at him. "I havent been avoiding you" he looked at me a little unsurely and a little pissed off. "Then why have you been running" i shrugged "thinking about joining track" he stared at me like he was debating my excuse. "You know i feel like i need to meet more people so why not sports" i shrugged "lots of people like sports. Ive been thinking either basketball or track and i talked to coach jackson and she said that if i proved to her im a quick runner then she'll let me on the team" and that ladies and gentleman is how you lie on your feet. He stared at me. He probably believes me. He should. He nodded and backed away. "Why would you think im avoiding you" i asked him standing up. "Should i be?" he shook his head and walked towards the door. "No not at all" he said putting his hand threw his hair. "I just thought you didnt wanna start working on our ideas yet thats all" i nodded and he gave me a small smile before walking out. I nodded and watched him walk out. Liar.

-Another chapter. Dont forget to comment down below and vote/share-