Chapter 13

"Oh my god you take forever"
"They all look the same"
"Why do you make it so difficult"
This totally isnt how i imagined spending my sunday. I was planning on sitting on my couch in my onsie eating hot cheetos and watching reruns of glee and xfactor. But instead i was woken up to banging on my front door.

Flashback-
6:00 a.m. it is exactly 6:00a.m. Who in their right mind would be up so early on a sunday?people who work? School? "Gabbie its for you" Alex screamed from down stairs. I growled and huffed before throwing my sheets on the floor and standing up. I walked to my door swinging it open with a bang and sprinted my way downstairs. I looked at alex in the kitchen and he nodded towards the door. Who-?
"Hey gabb-yikes thats not pretty"
I growled out in anger at the 7 idiots in front of me. You got to be kidding me. "What are you morons doing here at 6 in the morning on the weekend?" i yelled looking at them. Kyle smiled and stepped into my house and towards me "we wanted to see you" i raised an eyebrow at him. I would tackle him and try to punch him but considering he is on the football team i think it would be pretty useless. I mean he does have muscles...and a 6 pack....and his- "he means we wanted to go shopping for our stuff for the car wash" i looked at her confused "but its on saturday" she nodded "why coudnt we do it another day or at a later time that isnt 6 in the morning" she shrugged. "We wanted to go when it opened so there woudnt be alot of people and it opens at 8 so we were gonna try to get breakfast before" she said smiling. "Food?" i questioned "food" she smiled. I nodded leaving the door open and walking up stairs. I walked into my room closing the door and looked in my bathroom mirror. My hair was in knots hanging down my back and my face was red. I rolled my eyes. It isnt that bad. I did everything to make sure i was clean and walked into my closet. I grabbed some jeans and a white v neck. I put on some white vans and walked back into my bathroom staring at my hair. I decided to leave it in its natural curls so it woudnt take me that long to get ready. I put on light make up just the essential like foundation,powder,concealer,lipgloss,and mascara. I looked in the mirror and nodded in approval before grabbing a black jacket and leaving my room. My phone vibrated with a text message.

C-how could you leave me down here with these idiots.

I laughed in confusion and walked into my living room. The scene before me was amusing. Jade and jasmine sat on our love seat while alex sat in the middle looking very uncomfortable. On the sofa it was joseph on the right and then derek and then josh and cayden then kyle. How did all 5 of them manage to fit? Not sure. My brother sat in front of them doing his signature card trick while they all watched in amazement. He asked them to pick a card and cayden took it. He smiled when my brother was done and gave him a fist bump as my brother started telling them a story about his magic camp. Cayden grabbed his phone and started typing before turning it off and listening to my brother. My phone vibrated with another message and i looked at it.

C-never mind im good. Your little brother's a cool little dude.

I smiled at the text and looked up. Cayden eyes met mine and i smiled at him. He smiled back and everyone finally acknowledged my existence. "There she is" "told you she was alive" "ok you win but im keeping my 5 bucks" "what?no way dude" i looked at the guys who started to argue and looked at my little brother. He looked sad. I started to walk to him until cayden kneeled im front of him. "Dont worry they are just weird. But its so cool how talented you are. Your gonna go places as long as you remember if you love something then Dont give up" cayden smiled. My little brother smiled and nodded. "I will as long as you come to my talent show" cayden looked at me and i shrugged. "Ill be there" cayden said sticking his hand out for a fist bump but was surprised when my little brother hugged him. He hugged him back and ruffled his hair before letting him go. He started walking to me wnd stood next to me. "Hey you know we arent gonna be able to eat if you guys keep taking so long" cayden said from besides me. "You guys are gonna eat" garrett pouted in front of me. I smiled and ruffled his hair "ill bring you something back" he smiled and hugged me before yawning and going back to bed.  Everyone mumbled and quickly filed out of the house following cayden. The babie ducks always follow the mama duck. I laughed and waved to a relieved alex on the couch. I giggled quietly and walked out. I hate giggling. I shrugged and looked in front of me. There were 3 cars. Cayden stood by one while josh and jasmine stood by another with joseph and by the last car was derek and jade. Interesting. I totally ship it. I looked at them and cayden nodded to me. I smiled and walked over to his passengers seat.

Flashback over-

Now im sitting in the men's dressing room watching josh and derek try on different swim trunks. You would think it woudnt be that hard or take that long but according to derek "when your this hot. Your clothes have to be just as hot to make yourself hotter" which doesnt really make sense but whatever. Cayden was standing the dressing room mirror fixing his red polo shirt and messing with his hair. I looked at him and his eyes met mine through the mirror before smiling. "See something you like" he smirked still looking at me through the mirror. I shook my head "just some weird kid with a really big ego" i shrugged. He looked at me in disbelief and i shrugged again just as josh walked out of the dressing room in different swim trunks. He pushed cayden aside from the mirror which resulted in cayden growling at him and put his hands on his hip with his head held high. "Superhero josh with his mind playing powers" he smirked. Jasmine looked at him from beside me. "What exactly are your powers?" she asked her twin. He smirked and looked at me "getting all the ladies"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"I hope these posters arent too much" i said as i helped jasmine hang up the final one. She looked at me and took a step back. "I dont think so" she said "i think its just enough to get more people to come" i nodded and stared at the poster. Cayden stood front and center. He wore his red and shite varsity jacket unbottoned with no shirt underneath and some basketball shorts. Kyle stood next to him in an almost identical outfit but his jacket was white and blue. Yes they are both jackets from the school. Our colors are red,blue,black,and white and since neither soccer or football dominate the school, they each get a different color. Its really complicated, or at least it was when jade tried to explain it to me. I sighed at the picture. There's this weird feeling bubbling in my stomach when i look at his face. My heart started to beat faster and for once i didnt deny it. "You really like him dont you" jasmine asked sitting beside me. "What" i said looking at her. She smiled and jade sat on my other side "we know you like him" i looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "You do?" she nodded. "The way you guys look at each other. We have never seen anything like it" i smiled. "You guys are so cute especially when your so oblivious to your feelings" jade smiled. "Are you trying to say he likes me too?" i asked. Jasmine nodded "of course its so obvious gabs" jade agreed "i totally ship it" "he will ask you out just wait" "aw they are gonna be so cute together" i listened to the girls ramble on and looked at them. Is it true? Something about this seems off. I shrugged it off and listened to the girls ramble about our future wedding and kids. I rolled my eyes as the bell rang and we said our goodbyes and made our way to class. As i sat in my seat there was still one thing swirling around in my mind. I like him but was i ready for a relationship? Did i want one?

-sorry i would have made the mall scene longer but the chapter was way too long already so i just changed it up a bit but i hope you guys like it-