Chapter 12

Ok so instead of posting an authors note that some people may just skip, im just gonna put this very important announcement in front of chapter 12. So i don't know if i have told anyone this but this story is actually a prequel. I have the whole new story already planned out and i had posted the first chapter to it because i wasnt gonna have a prequel but i decided it would be easier to have a prequel and took down the first chapter. so  this book is a prequel to my next book and im not gonna post the title of it because it gives alot away. 

--------------------------------------------------
Back in gabbie's pov

"Moron" -josh
"idiot" -derek
"dumbass" -josh
"motherfuc-" -derek
"will all of you please just shut up" -joseph
"why dont you make us bigfoot" -derek
"oh you little assho-" -joseph
"ehm"
"your just jealous because im-" -derek
"ehm"
We all looked up to see principal garcia staring at us. "Last time i heard, you were suppose to be quiet in detention" we all shut up and turned in our seats to look at him. "Now i have an announcement" an announcement? To a room of kids in detention? What kind of announcement do you make to a room full of kids in detention?
"Are you pregnant" -derek
"Aw how far along are you" -josh
"Is it a boy or a girl" - cayden
"No its not a boy-" principal garcia
"Oh so its a girl"
"Congratulations"
"Will you guys just let me-"
"We gotta throw a baby shower-"
"I call the cake"
"I call the balloons"
"I call the-"
"SHUT UP. IM NOT PREGNANT. THERE WILL BE NO BABY SHOWER" principal Garcia yelled. "I have a different announcement, about you guys" we looked at him. Our full attention on him. "So as you all know the tennis team is going to state in 2 weeks." we nodded. "What does that have to do with us" cayden asked from behind me. "Well they need 5,000 to rent a bus that will take them there" "soo" "so they have there own fundraiser but sadly they  have only raised 500$"  we nodded. "Still dont know why this has to do with us" "it has to do with you Mr.Samson because you are gonna help raise the rest of the money"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"How the hell are we suppose to raise 4,500$ in 2 weeks " cayden asked scratching tbe back of his neck. "That's impossible" "it isnt impossible" i told him. "Just incredibly difficult if you arent famous" i shrugged. He looked at me in disbelief and rolled his eyes. "That isnt helping" i shrugged "well does anybody have any ideas"i said looking around. 8 people and 0 ideas. "Oh oh oh i got on" jasmine smirked. "What do girls like and we have plenty of" we looked at her confused. "Pads?" jasmine looked at josh and grabbed a nearby newspaper. "No bad josh" she said hitting him over the head with a newspaper. We looked at her confused and i slowly grabbed the newspaper from her hand. "Ok jazz just hand over your weapon" she growled but let it go slowly. "No cute boys" me and jade looked at her then back to the boys. "Nah" "how is that suppose to help us" me and jade both answered at the same time. We looked at each other and started to laugh. "Geez thanks gabbie. I feel great about myself" derek said putting his hand over his heart and crying sarcastically.  Joseph and cayden started crying. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the newspaper smacking cayden "bad" then derek "bad" and of course joseph "bad behave" they yelped and sat in a corner pouting. "Guys seriously" jasmine tried to intervene "no not until she apologizes" cayden cried. I crossed my eyes and rolled my eyes as jasmine looked to me. "Gabbie" "nope not doing it" "gab-" "nah im good" "GABBIE APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW" i rolled my eyes and sighed. "Fine mom" i groaned and walked in front of them. They yelped and backed up. "Im sorry" i growled out. Jasmine smiled and nodded. "Ok now i was sayi-" "wait wha-" "SHUP UP" she snarled. "Now like i was say-" "damn girl you need to chi-" "helppppp" cayden screamed as jasmine tackled him to the floor. "i said to shut up" she growled punching him over and over. The boys and jade got up to help her while i sat down next to kyle. "We are never gonna get anything done like this"i said looking at him. "Hey thats not-no yeah thats true" he said looking over at jasmine who was hanging onto cayden. Her nail clawing at his shirt. They finally pulled her away and she stood up dusting the dirt off her pants. "NOW" she growled. "Like i was saying. We have the captain of both the soccer and football team which means unlimited cute boys right" we shrugged. "Well what about a car wash?"

-a little bit shorter than normal-
-question of the chapter

Do you guys like having a question at the end of every chapter?

And i hope you guys enjoy ive been having fun writing these last few chapters so dont forget to vote and share and comment down below.