Chapter 3:

Gabriella's pov-

It's all just so disappointing.

I think that this could be considered the worst first day of all the new students.

I sighed and tapped my pencil, staring at the large black clock on the wall.

5:03.

Which means i still have 56 minutes and 48 seconds left in this dumb classroom.

I looked towards the teacher who was asleep in his office chair with a apple in his mouth and tape on his forehead. The tape took away some attention from the giant permanent black marker letters that stained his forehead to read "Illegal Stripper" i rolled my eyes.

So clever

no wonder these idiots are in detention.

I was so close to throwing that apple at one of their heads and i probably would have too if it wasnt for the constant annoying tapping on my shoulder.

"Gabbie" ignore him

"gabriella" Ignore him

"yo gabs" nope not talking to you

"yo G to the A" i squeezed my eyes closed and clenched the pencil in my hand trying my best to remain calm.

I was seriously about to rip someone's head off at any minute now.

I looked towards the clock again

5:05

Seriously!?!

I banged my head on the desk and left it there. Maybe if i break an arm or something they would let me out early.

"G to the A to the B to the R to the I to E to the L to the A"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT"i yelled.

I coudnt take it anymore. I wanted to throw him out of the window and we were on the 3rd floor.

I stared at him as he and the 3 annoying boys in the front of the class stared at me. Cayden grinned widely and waved from the desk beside me

"hi" he said. I growled and lunged toward him only to be stopped by a boy near the back of the room.

When did he even get in here? I sighed and told the boy calmly to let me go as i sat down.

"This is all your fault"i growled at cayden. He put his hand over his heart offended and stared at me

"What?!?Me?!?No?!? Never?!?!" i rolled my eyes and threw a crumbled up piece of paper at him

"we woudn't be here if you woudnt have been acting like a jerk"

"i wasnt being a jerk. You attacked me"

"yes you were"

"no i really wasnt"

"yes you really were"

"nuh uh"i growled and pretended to strangle him in my head.

Oh yeah that felt good.

I shook my head and turned in my desk. My parents are gonna kill me. How does someone get 2 hours worth of detention on their first day of school you might ask. Well my friends that is a very easy answer.

People who are friends with cayden thats who. It had been a quiet rest of the day after my eventful morning until the idiot decided to burst into classroom looking for the girl who 'stole his boxers from the boys locker room' i could have murdered him right then and there,