NOT AN UPDATE - MATEO SANTIAGO UPDATE

Hey guys

So, I've put one of my werewolf books, Mateo Santiago, up on Inkitt for publishing consideration. I would really appreciate it if you could head over and give it a read. It's different from the version here on Wattpad in that it's edited.

HERE'S THE TEASER:

They say he's ruthless, a monster of our age. They compare him to the devil. They say he knows no love. They say he never smiles, only flashes a deadly grin. They say he has no mate so why am I his?

HERE'S THE BLURB:

Juniper Lee-Anne Evigan is the daughter of one of the most powerful Alphas around. You would think that as the daughter of such an Alpha, she would be insanely strong right? Wrong!

She was shunned by her parents when she didn't shift at the age of thirteen like she was meant to. Now at eighteen, she has a choice to make. She can either stay home and continue to live as an outsider or she can take off and never look back.

Choosing the latter, she runs off into an uncertain future, stumbling onto the land of the most feared Alpha in the world. However, she can't find it in herself to fear him. He sets her whole world alight, igniting things in her that she never imagined she was capable of. What is it about him that makes her feel so? And why is it that she's the only person who doesn't fear him?

Mateo Diego Santiago hates life and everything in it. At the age of 23, he's the most feared Alpha in the world and everyone knows it. Living with a curse bestowed upon his ancestors, he's surprised to learn that a rogue was brave enough to cross his lands.

Unbeknownst to him, she'll be the key to not only unlocking his family's deepest and darkest secret, but also his stone cold heart.

HERE'S THE LINK:

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/fantasy/136280?utm_source=shared_web

As always, your support is immensely appreciated. Please read it as the more reads it has, the higher the chance of publishing. Please help me with this, especially if you enjoy my other books. Thank you in advance. I love you guys so much.

Katee (^^,)