Ch 10 - She Has Our Baby

ELO SMURFLETTES

So, I don't know if you guys have noticed, but I have some cool stuff happening on my social media pages with regards to my books. I post chapter trailers, and I let you know when a chapter of a particular book has been updated.

I'm trying my best to get more fun content on there, but my major problem right now is my following. I know most of you don't even like things like this, but I am asking you very nicely to follow my social pages. I need to grow my following if I'm going to be taken seriously as a writer.

There are some of you who I already know that are my truest fans and you do things as I request, therefore I am reaching out to the silent readers. It doesn't even take that long to follow me. I am just asking nicely.

Thank you for your support, even if it feels like I've lost a whole lot of you since I started Element. Thank you to those of you who comment and send me messages and the likes. I appreciate it a lot more than you can imagine. You guys are the ones who keep me inspired and writing.

My social media pages again:

Facebook - Katlego Kgalalelo Moncho (page)

Twitter - katlego_moncho

Instagram - lelo_moncho

Snapchat - ms_kvtee

Thanks once again. I love you guys!

Katee (^^,)

***

We sat before the man, no one saying anything. Blossom wasn't entirely comfortable, and from how closely she was sitting next to me, I figured that our guest is the person who had her so freaked out, and I wasn't ok with that.

Especially since I had no idea who he was.

"I guess I'm going to have to be the one to break the silence. Who are you?" I asked him.

He frowned. "You don't know who I am? How can you not know who I am?"

Conceited much?

"I have no clue why you would think I know who you are," I said, deadpan.

"Funny, since I founded the organization that has been your enemy for the longest time," he commented.

My eyes widened at that. "You're Gerhard Nolan?"

"Glad you realize now why you should've known that in the first place," he said, deadpan.

Ok, so maybe he has the right to be conceited.

Confession time- I actually didn't know what this man looked like before now. I mean, I hadn't even really heard of him until I found out that he's Nick's father. To me, Genesis had founders, but I didn't care enough for their history to find out who its founders were.

"What are you doing here though?" I asked him.

"I came to talk to your fiancée, except she won't even look me in the eyes," he replied.

"She believed for a long time that she killed you. She's not sure of your intentions," I said knowingly.

"Noelle, I forgive you. I knew you were sent to kill me in any case," he told her.

Her head shot up in his direction. "You did?"

"It's the reason why I survived the shot to begin with. Your mother caught word of your mission and she warned me. You were a child and you shouldn't have been used like that. I understand that it wasn't your fault and that you were only following orders," he explained.