"She was awake, but she had a wet nappy" Lottie explained.

"Thank you for changing her, but you didn't have to" Louis told her walking up to them.

"It's no trouble" Lottie shrugged as she fastened the new nappy "Should I dress her back in what she was wearing or are you changing her into something else?".

"Something else" Louis said heading to the closet.

He picked up plain under layers, and then two dresses, because he still hadn't decided which one he liked better for the occasion, and brought all the clothes back to the changing table, where Lottie had Sage in just her nappy, and she started dressing the baby right away.

"Which one do you like most?" Louis asked showing the tiny dresses to his sister.

"Aww, they're both adorable" Lottie cooed as she put Sage's stockings on her "But I think the flowery one for today, and the sweater dress for Christmas day, is has a Christmas feel to it".

"Alright" Louis said agreeing.

He left the flowery dress on the table, and went to put the sweater dress back in the closet, and grabbed a cardigan and a pair of tiny shoes that he thought matched the dress.

"Is this real Gucci?" Lottie asked surprised, probably noticing the tag.

"Uhm... yeah, Harry got her a few things from there a while back" Louis answered.

"Wow" Lottie said impressed as she dressed the baby in it "I hope she doesn't drool on it".

"She probably will" Louis chuckled, and offered the shoes.

"I'm ready to go" Fizzy announced coming into the nursery.

She was wearing a very nice dress, and had makeup on, but not too much, or at least it didn't seem like it was too much.

"You look so beautiful, Fiz" Louis complimented her.

"Thanks" Fizzy grinned.

"So does Sage, look at her" Lottie said showing the baby to her sister.

"Aww, she looks so pretty in that dress" Fizzy said approaching them.

"It's Gucci" Lottie pointed out.

"Oooh, what a fancy baby you are" Fizzy cooed, and tickled Sage's tummy.

"She could use a cute bow to match her dress, though" Lottie suggested.

"I don't have bows, she barely has any hair, they wouldn't hold" Louis answered.

"I meant a headband with a bow" Lottie corrected.

"I don't have those either" Louis shrugged, as Lottie gave him the baby "And I don't think she needs it, she looks perfect".

"Of course" Lottie agreed, and gave Sage a kiss "But I'm still going to bring her some bows next time I visit".

Louis chuckled just as Sage started whining a little, and he knew it meant she was hungry, so he made sure to put a bib on her, so to not ruin her dress, and then sat down on the rocker to feed her, while Lottie went to finish getting ready, and Fizzy kept him company.

They talked about FIzzy's Uni, which she had just started in September, and Louis was happy to hear that she was loving it, and that she had made a lot of friends in the last few months.

When Sage was done eating, he burped her, and thankfully, nor his or Sage's clothes were ruined in the process, and  then Fizzy took her to keep her entertained, while Louis packed a baby bag  to take to Harry's house.