Chapter 1 | HER!? WHY!?

"Okie, i think i got everything." Peridot was packing up for her first day at Beach City University. She checked around her apartment...which she lived alone in since her parents got into a car crash. She was okay with being alone but tomorrow would be a new day.
DING DONG!
Peridot went to open the door,
"Yo wassup peri!"
"Oh hi Jasper. Are you packed up because tomorrow I'm not waiting for you."
"Just gotta grab some things then I'm done. Hey! Did you see who your roommate is yet? I have it on my phone if you want to see."
"Well i was to busy packing so i don't know who my roommate is. Who is it?"
"Well i got my fam Bismuth as my roommate and you..." Jasper scrolls down. "Peridot. You have....L-Lapis Lazuli."
"LAPIS!? W-WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"
"Uh yeah it says right here." Jasper shows Peridot and she cringed. Lapis and herself didn't get along well...at ALL! They really didn't like each other that much. They would always give a dirty look at each other every time they see one another walking down the halls.
"Well i better get going. I have to continue my packing. Bye"
"Bye..."
Peridot shuts the door and puts her face in her hands.
"Why me!? Why can't it be Amethyst, Pearl, or Garnet!?"
Peridot sighs and gets ready for bed.
"I guess i have to get used to it..."
Shes then in a deep sleep.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter! Before I go on with the rest of the story, let me tell you something! I DIDNT HAVE WATTPAD YET SO I MADE FANFICTIONS ON THE APPLE NOTES APP! SO IM COPY AND PASTING THE STORY!!