Oli walks past his and nudges him before getting into the back of the car. The boys laugh before heading over to me and Joe, hugging us both and telling us to have a safe journey.

Me and Joe get into the car. We buckle up before Joe begins to drive.

"So, what are you doing once you get home?" Oli pipes up from the back trying to make conversation.

Joe grips the wheel with one hand while his other hand rests in his lap. "We're going back to my place then going to Liverpool, then I'm leaving Ar at her family home while I go to Scotland."

I've not heard him say my nickname since our first date. I smile to myself while looking out of the window. I hear Oli mumble to himself.

The rest of the drive was silent. Once we arrived at the airport, we take our belongings and Joe gives Oli a lecture about driving back. Joe wishes him luck before saying bye. Oli hugs me goodbye before getting in the car and driving away.

Me and Joe began walking into the airport. We do everything we needed to do and now we was boarding the plane.

We both touch the plane before getting on. We was walking down the aisle til Joe said, "Here's our seats!"

Since I was in front of Joe I got the window seat, which made me happy.

We get strapped up and got comfy. "Try and get some sleep on the plane babe, because once we land in the UK we going to drive straight to Liverpool." Joe says.

I smile and nod. I watch as he takes his phone out of his hoodie pocket. He shoves the headphones into the bottom of his iPhone. "Would you like one?" He asks offering a headphone.

"Yes please," I answer. He smile and holds it out. I wrap my fingers around the end of the headphone before putting it into my ear. "Thank you." I say as the music began blaring through it.

He smiles. I grab his hand and let his and my hand rest on my lap. I rest my head on his shoulder and he rest his head on my head.

After a couple of minutes the plane took off, my ears popped and I squeezed Joes hand. I hear him laugh a little which made my heart skip a beat a little.

God, I'm so happy.

I felt my eyes get heavier and my grip on Joes hand loosened. Finally sleep took over.
______
"Aria, we've landed. Wake up!" Joes sweet voice entered my eyes like music.

My eyes fluttered open, looking around the nearly empty plane. "Shit, did I sleep the entire flight?" I ask with my manly morning voice.

Joe chuckles. "Yeah you did, now lets go." He says standing up, picking up the only bag we brought on to the plane. He shoves it on his back.

I grumble while standing up. My legs were dead. "Aria, c'mon!" Joe whines while a smirk. I send him a glare. He sighs. "Ah, fuck this." He says.

The next thing I know is I'm being picked up bridal style. Joes arms was under my legs and the other arm was around my back. My arms instantly went around his neck.

I shove my head into his crook of his neck as he begins walking of the plane.

I stayed his arms until we get to the baggage. He places me back on my feet. "Thank you." I laugh while adjusting my shirt.