One Year Has Passed...

___Time Laps___

"We find the verdict guilty, your honour."

My heart sunk into my stomach.

Eddie was guilty.

Eddie was guilty of murder.

Fabian rested his hand on mine as we sat in the "audience" part of the court room. I snapped out of my thoughts and gave Fabian a weak smile.

He smiled back and I turned back forward to see Eddie standing up and being put back into handcuffs.

He looked around the room, his face pale and eyes dark as the guards started walking him out of the building.

"See you around." He bluntly said as he passed me, Fabian, Jerome, Patricia, Alfie and Amber.

After he left the judge let everyone else leave and I just sat there as everyone else started moving around me.

Eddie's grandparents (his parents mother and father) we practically sobbing as they stood up, the row in front of me.

I didn't even realise they were here.

"Nina, we have to go." Fabian mumbled to me as he leaned down and whispered in my ear while holding my hand.

"Y-Yeah." I nodded and stood up.

Fabian pulled me back by my hand and cupped my face with one hand before saying:

"I-I know everything you've been through has been tough a-and I know I'm apart of that pain but things will eventually work out. Just have a little faith." Fabian comforted me.

I nodded again, unable to reply with words and we left and headed back to our dorm rooms....

___Time Laps___

"You okay?" Amber asked as we both sat on the couch in the little living room area.

"I don't know." I shrugged, no emotion present in my voice.

"I mean, I knew that there was a possibility of him being guilty but I just never thought it could be a reality! I-I've known Eddie almost all my life it seems and for him to just...change the way he did- I-I don't get it." I shook my head and took a sip of the red wine that Amber had gotten for us when she returned from her trip.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. If Fabian or Patricia ever did anything like that I'd be so shocked." Amber added.

"Yeah." I replied, sipping my drink again.

"Just have a little faith." I repeated Fabian's words to myself.

___Time Laps___

One year had pasted since Eddie was found guilty.

One year has pasted since Fabian got hit by that car.

One year had passed since Eddie decided to change.

One year has pasted and I can finally afford a therapist.

One year had passed since my life changed.

One year.

"Nina?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned back to Dr. Andrews (she wants me to call her Daphne but I think it's too inappropriate to call my therapist by her first name.)

"S-Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's okay. What were you thinking about?" She asked.

"The past year." I sighed loudly.

"-And everything that's happened." I then added.

"Like what?" She then asked.

"Um....Fabian- my boyfriend- getting hit by a car, him loosing his voice and memory for a short while....how one of my best friends decided he no longer wanted to be best friends and wanted something more....how Patricia must have gone through so much pain after finding out what Eddie did....how Eddie could become so different after- well, I don't even know the answer to that one....and god he was found guilty of killing his own parents. Ya'know, normal teenager-almost adult stuff." I shrugged my shoulders.

Dr. Andrews laughed dryly for a moment before writing something down and replying:

"And how does that make you feel?"

I scoffed in response.

"What?" She then said.

"Nothing, just that's what every therapist does in movies and TV shows; asks their patient how an event makes them feel then they pull out some cards with ink on and I have to say what I see then you say 'this is progress' even though we both know I keep seeing the same thing in every picture you show. And I just wanted to know how this would help? Because I know I'm the one who pays you for this but if I wanted to talk about my feelings I would've arranged a girls night." I snapped.

I inhaled after talking for so long, talking faster as I did, and looked away from Dr. Andrews.

"Nina, I just wanted to know how it made you feel. This isn't a movie or TV show, there is no script and I'm not going to pull out pictures and ask you what you see- that's ridiculous for a woman of your age and....past experiences." Dr. Andrews replied calmly, her accent showing as she talked.

I fiddled with my fingers and gulped before looking up at her and saying:

"O-Okay."