Four Guys & Three Girls.

No One's POV

Fabian Rutter got out of the cab-taxi and smiled to himself.

"This is gonna disappoint my parents" He mumbled to himself with a smirk as he made his way onto campus with his suitcase and guitar case...

"Welcome to campus" A woman said as he opened the front door

"Thank you" Fabian smiled as he walked towards the front desk with confidence...

"Name?" The lady asked

"Uh Fabian Rutter." He answered, leaning on the desk casually

"Ah yes, Mr. Rutter...here's your room key" The lady said, handing him a key with a plastic planchette attached to it which read 1890.

He thanked the lady and made his way up the stairs and to his dorm room where he found a boy about his age, sitting on the sofa playing a 'video game'.

He had blonde spiky hair and was wearing black sweatpants, a blue t-shirt and a blue checkered shirt with a hood and no shoes.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Yeah?" The American boy asked as Fabian knocked on the open door

"Um..are you Eddie Miller?" Fabian asked reading the piece of scrap paper which he had written his roommates name on...

"Yeah, are you my new roomie?" Eddie asked

"Yeah" Fabian nodded, smiling at the boy

Eddie turned off whatever he was playing and stood up to greet the boy.

He stuck his hand out for Fabian to shake- which he did- and Eddie showed him where the bathroom was and what time he should be up by for classes...

"Thanks, Eddie. I'll just go unpack..." Fabian smiled taking his suitcase and guitar case to the bed opposite him

___Time Laps___

After Fabian unpacked and set up his guitar stand, Eddie had decided to show him around campus...

"...So that's the library over there and down there are the public toilets, ya'know for family members and stuff...and here is the cafeteria" Eddie finished

"Cool" Fabian replied, unsure of what to say

Eddie left moments later to talk to some boys who were sitting at the back of the cafeteria, leaving Fabian standing in the middle of the cafeteria by himself....

He didn't move anywhere but he kept looking around at all the students who were sitting at the lunch tables, eating breakfast. No one wore uniform- it's America, there were no teachers in sight, apart from lunch ladies serving kids their breakfast, and no one had noticed he had arrived yet- not that he knew anyone here, he just thought people would've greeted him or even acknowledged his presence...

Fabian then noticed a group of three girls walking into the cafeteria. The girl standing on the left had dark red hair and wore a black vest with a skull on it and black jean shorts to go with her black sandals, her outfit looked 'punk' to Fabian...

The girl on the right had long blonde hair and was wearing a white cardigan and a turquoise vest, she had a pair of blue jean shorts on and a pair of white flip flops.

Lastly, the girl in the middle had dirty blonde hair and wore a plain black tank top with a pair of red jean short shorts to match the bandana in her hair and she had a pair of black flats on her feet...

"Wow" Fabian smiled as the three girls strutted past him- two of the three girls didn't pay any attention to him but the one girl with dirty blonde hair gave him a small flirtatious smile which made the brunette blush...

"Hey, dude. Who you staring at?" Eddie asked, casually slinging his arm over Fabian's shoulders

"W-Who are they?" He asked, pointing and staring at the girls who were halfway down the hallway now...

"Oh them! Well, thats Patricia- my girlfriend, Amber and Nina" Eddie answered, pointing each girl out

The girl on the right was Patricia, then it went Nina then Amber. Fabian stared at Nina and Eddie smirked and patted him on the shoulder before taking him over to his friends..

"Boys, this is Fabian Rutter. He's from England" Eddie introduced him to the to boys in front of him

"Hey, what's up." A boy with blond hair said (Jerome)

"Another Brit?" The other boy teased/groaned (Alfie)

(A/N: incase you're confused, in this story everyone besides Fabian and Amber are American)

Fabian laughed and shook the boys hand and they soon started talking about random stuff...

___Meanwhile___

"Did you see that boy? I haven't seen him before...maybe he's new?" Nina asked as the three girls headed down to the beach

"Yeah, he looked like he was checking you out, Neens.." Amber giggled and winked

Nina rolled her eyes playfully as they started setting up their beach towels...

"Yeah, he was definitely staring at your ass just now" Patricia joined in

Nina laughed and took off her vest revealing a white bikini top, she lay down on her beach blanket and took out her sunglasses and closed her eyes, enjoying the suns heat. The other two girls did the same.

Amber had a pink bikini top while Patricia wore a black one. They stayed in their shorts and kicked their shoes off before relaxing on the warm beach...