More Of The Truth Comes Out.

Nina's POV

I woke up the next morning and rolled over and was greeted with a smiling Fabian.

He nose kissed me and then kissed my forehead before I leaned further into his neck.

I sighed happily as our bodies were mingled together and I could hear Fabian's heart beat as I re-closed my eyes while he played with my hair...

"Aww, you guys are so cute!" Amber interrupted

I huffed in response and Fabian just laughed lightly while Amber walked over to my bedside table and placed two cups of coffee on it.

"So are you two together again? Please say yes!" Amber asked

"Yeah" I breathed into Fabian's neck

Amber squealed and Fabian nodded his head slightly and shifted so he could grab the cup of coffee behind me.

I heard Amber walk out of the room and before he could grab his coffee I pulled him down to my lips by grabbing the neck of his t-shirt and kissed him slowly.

He placed his hand on the side of my waist and smoothed his thumb over my pyjama shorts while my hands smoothed over the fabric of his t-shirt as we continued to kiss...

"Mmm" Fabian's voice managed as I pulled way

I giggled and titled my head, looking up into his blue eyes. He smirked and pecked my lips again before we both sat up and grabbed our coffees and sipped them happily...

___Time Laps___

Classes sucked a little less now that Fabian was back and we were together again. We both walked hand-in-hand to Art and took our seats in the usual place.

I pulled out my Art folder and pencil case before the teacher walked in and looked surprised to see Fabian but greeted him and carried on as normal...

Joy walked in moments later and apologised for being late then looked between me and Fabian and a small smirk appeared on her face.

I frowned but shrugged it off, she wouldn't control me again.

Ever.

___Time Laps___

"What's up, dude?" Alfie greeted Fabian as we sat at our usual table in lunch

Fabian shrugged and man hugged Alfie before hugging Jerome then giving Amber and Patricia one-armed hugs before sitting next to me on our circular table...

"Where's Eddie?" Alfie asked after a few moments of us eating

"Don't know, don't care." Amber replied

"Probably fucking some freshman girl or flirting with a substitute teacher" Patricia commented in a bitchy tone while she forked some salad into her mouth...

Jerome chuckled while chewing his apple and Fabian frowned while Amber looked sad towards Patricia and I sat emotionless.

The only ones that knew about the kiss were Amber, myself and Eddie.  I'm guessing Patricia never found out- or if she did, didn't care.