How Can You Cheat At Bowling?

Authors Note

Sorry updating had been really slow lately and I know I said that I was going to update at 7pm ( it's almost 8pm) so I apologise again but I hope you enjoy this shitty, pointless, common-teens-activity chapter!

*insert nervous laugh*

Me:

Also me:

Also me:

_ FanGurling4Life

_ FanGurling4Life

___Time Laps___

"I'm back bitches!"

I turned around and saw Amber standing in front of me, holding many shopping bags, her luggage and her brown, leather side bag.

"Oh my god! I didn't know you were getting beck today! Hey!" I greeted her with a hug and laugh.

"Yeah I thought I'd surprise you guys." Amber shrugged her shoulders happily.

"Well then lets go find the others, shall we?" I responded.

"I need to shower but then we'll definitely go. Give me an hour!" Amber shouted to me as she rushed away towards her bedroom then bathroom.

"Okay!" I giggled

___Time Laps___

"Let's go." Amber said, an hour later.

"Yeah." I nodded and smiled.

We met everyone at a McDonald's that was opposite the bowling alley. We all sat down with our food and drinks and Amber started talking to us about what her and Alfie did while they were away.

"-And then the last few days we visited a theme park and the beach- because it was a beach house so I had to take advantage of that!- oh and we also attended this pride festival-march thing and it was super fun!" Amber finished off, sipping her Diet Coke.

"What's a pride march?" Jerome asked, two seats away from me.

"It's basically a march through the centre of a town or city and it celebrates the LGBT+ community." Amber replied.

"Ooh." Jerome nodded.

After food we then headed towards the borking alley and played 3 games of bowling.

The first match was boys and against girls.

The second was couples.

And the last was winner takes all- basically everyone on their own team.

"Come on Amber, you can do it...just focus." I cheered her on as the first match was underway.

She turned to me and rolled her eyes playfully before turning back around and throwing the ball. It went down in a straight line the entire way, making the girls the winners of the first round.

"Yes!" Amber turned back around and did a little fist bump and strutted back to the girls side.

"Such 'em and see boys!" Amber grinned, sitting down as we all smirked towards Fabian, Jerome and Alfie.

They just scoffed, rolls their eyes and crossed their arms over their chests like little boys.

"Aw don't be so sour!" Patricia laughed.

___Time Laps___

The winners of the couples match was Alfie and Amber but Patricia suspected that they cheated- which makes no sense because how can you cheat at bowling?

And the winner of the winner takes all match was Fabian.

Turns out he's quite good at bowling.