Dance, Dance

Nina's POV

After Fabian's parents left it was just me, him and Trudy left in the house.

"Such a big house but with so little people" I mumble to myself as Fabian and I walk into the dining area

"Morning, lovelies!" Trudy grins at us while making breakfast

"Morning, Trudy" Fabian smiles at her before sitting next to me while I pour myself a drink of orange juice...

___Time Laps___

After breakfast me and Fabian decided to watch movies in his bed and cuddle for s few hours- which turned into all day.

"Fabe?" I ask, adjusting my head in the crook of his neck

"Yeah?" Fabian replies as the credits roll on Fabian's laptop, signalling the end of the movie

"Do you wanna go out? Like, for food or to dance or whatever?" I ask

"Yeah, sure...there's a bar not that far away from here if you want to go there to do some dancing or just go for a meal" Fabian replied

I nod and start finding an outfit to wear while Fabian walks out the room, probably going to tell Trudy that we're going out...

I grab a pair of high wasted jeans, a long grey v-neck t-shirt and a long black cardigan from my suitcase and lay the clothes out on the edge of Fabian's bed before grabbing a pair of black flats and my makeup...

Fabian walked in moments later and started rummaging around his wardrobe for clothes too...

Once he had found an outfit I headed into the bathroom to do my makeup and hair.

___Time Laps___

By the time me and Fabian (mostly me) has finished getting ready it was already 8pm and was getting dark (the sun had just set)

We decided we would just walk to the bar because it was only 3 miles down the road from Fabian's house...

Once we reached the bar it was filled with load music, people dancing, people having dinner, drunks and a few empty tables away from the dance floor...