Serana's tongue trailed upwards along Morgan's sternum, passing her small breasts before finally reaching her waiting mouth. The kiss was gentle, and Serana took the moment gratefully. She sighed now as Morgan's legs clamped around her waist and took Morgan's hands in hers.

"I love you," Serana whispered. "My Dragonborn."

"I love you," Morgan whispered back. "Dii Lokal."

My Love.

The meaning was instantaneous within Serana's mind, and she couldn't help but smile in happiness. She kissed Morgan's neck now, gasping when Morgan managed to move one of her hands away from hers only to caress her between her legs.

"More. I want you," Serana groaned, now kissing Morgan on her right breast.

"Serana..."

You are amazing, my love, Serana thought as Morgan's thu'um caused part of the room to shake...namely the bed.

Serana shivered as Morgan's fingers retracted from her drenched core and she growled with lust, unhooking Morgan's legs from her waist and allowing her to straddle the Dragonborn's hips, smiling down at her.

"I want to try something while we do this. I want to blood share."

"You mean bite me again?" Morgan breathed with a grin.

"Exactly," Serana replied, pulling Morgan upright and keeping her arms around her back. Morgan smiled as Serana began to gyrate on her, and tilted her head to one side.

Serana leaned forwards and kissed her exposed neck before slowly sinking her fangs into her throat, her rich dragon blood instantly making her blood set alight.

Like wine, she tastes better with age.

She only took a mouthful before releasing her and smiled at Morgan's flushed face. She trailed her tongue along the small blood trail along Morgan's throat and licked her lips seductively.

"My turn," Morgan sighed, wrapping her arms around Serana's neck and bringing her downwards, allowing her to bite her in the same area.

Morgan moaned when Serana increased her hip movement at the same time she was bitten, and the combined sensations caused her to lose control of her Voice, the ground trembling now.

"My Vampire," Morgan groaned softly in the dovah tongue.

'My Vampire'...I like it, Serana thought as Morgan kissed her on her neck.

Serana moved faster now. Tasting Morgan's blood again had driven her into a state of complete bliss, and she was determined to make the most of it. She held Morgan's hands with hers and she smiled down at her again.

I love you, she mouthed.

I love you too, Morgan responded in kind.

Serana gasped as she came closer to her climax. Morgan was biting her lip as she held on. Serana leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Let it go, I can take it."

Morgan shivered and Serana braced herself. She knew when Morgan was going to Shout, she had seen it happen before. And when she saw the bluish light emanating from Morgan's mouth, she knew that her thu'um was about to be released in it's rawest form. So she kept her head alongside Morgan's, allowing her to kiss her neck and the side of her face as well as keeping her safe from her pent up thu'um.

"Serana!"

Morgan's thu'um exploded out of her in a wave of sheer power when she finally came, and Serana was thankful she had kept clear as she came a moment later. She clung onto Morgan as the wave of blue energy swept around the room, singing the moss and lichen off the stone walls as well as wiping out all the old rot stains