Chapter 16

"GET UP!"

Lilith Aurelius didn't even yelp as the rough pair of hands grabbed the top of her hair and yanked her to her feet, pulling out several strands out of their roots. Instead, she summoned as much saliva as she possibly could and sent it flying into the man's face, smirking in satisfaction when it hit him directly in the eyes.

Then the backhand followed, just as it always did. She spat blood out of her mouth now, and once more, it hit it's intended mark.

"Fucking pig. Dirty fucking Stormcloak! Wait till my daughter gets here. You will never see another fucking da...!"

A punch this time, and everything went black...

Ulfric Stormcloak turned away from the sight of the unconscious woman and motioned to Galmar to follow him. He ran his hands across his face and sighed heavily, sitting on his throne and fixing Galmar with an un-amused stare.

"It seems she will not break with....conventional means."

"Perhaps we should let the men have her...seems that is all she is good for these days. She never eats anything dropped off at her cell, we have to force feed her. She fights back as well...two men have broken jaws and another....well, he will never have children," Galmar grumbled, pouring a bottle of wine into two goblets and handing one over to Ulfric.

Ulfric took the drink and drank a mouthful, savouring the taste and thinking hard.

"Tell the men to increase the times she is awoken during the night. We need her to break. Someone can then leak a rumour that she is almost dead and then...then we rid Skyrim of the last obstacle between me and the throne. Elisif will fall into line when her protector is no more, the College of Winterhold will also lose one of their beloved 'friends'. The Companions in Whiterun...they can be bought to behave themselves during our rule."

Galmar nodded, eager to hear the rest.

"Then we root out the last of the Dark Brotherhood and the Empire...and then we are free. The Thalmor have been distracted by the Dragonborn and the death of that bitch Elenwen, so we need not fear them for the time being. We are approaching winter and the weather will hamper any army amassing at the borders, giving us time to prepare. Have I forgotten anything my friend?"

"What about those filthy bloodsuckers in the north? The ones that tainted the so called 'heroine of Skyrim'?"

"They will be dealt with too of course. Once we gain control of all the Holds, we can amass men from everywhere in numbers that the vampires cannot fight nor escape from. And then we come to the final problem."

"The dragons."

Ulfric nodded.

"They can die, Dragonborn or no. I have heard tales that they have been sighted all throughout Tamriel, including the Summerset Isles...another reason why we need not fear the Dominion for the moment."

"Which leads me to my final point. The Dragonborn...how are we going to be rid of her, the little bitch doesn't seem to know how to die."

Ulfric snorted. Galmar did have a point. Morgan may be a constant thorn in his side, but he had to admit that she knew how to fight.

Just wish she would fucking die as well as she can fight.

"Anything else?"

Galmar shook his head, drained the goblet of wine and walked out of the room, a few Stormcloaks following him. Not one person had seen the young woman in the rags who had been peeking inside the main doors...

2 days later...

"What troubles you, Dovahkiin?"

Morgan sighed and looked up at the massive red dragon that was perched on the rock, his wings folded up comfortably, his eyes fixed on hers. She had spotted him flying around the area outside of Whiterun, and he had landed in a small clearing nearby after Morgan and Serana had sprinted into the forest to get his attention.