Chapter 24

Morgan ran for the Black Door as fast as she could, the wind whipping her hair. She had swam through the frigid water of Dawnstar to avoid detection of the Stormcloaks and the blood flowing through her increased in speed and temperature at the thought of being in Serana's arms once more.

A few moments later, she entered the Door and slowly walked down the steps, thinking about how she would tell Serana about Elisif and her kiss as well as Aela doing the same.

I am turning into a whore because I am not with her. I need to be more in control.

"Listener, good to see you're back...and you are soaking wet through," Babette sniffed as she came into view.

"It was either that, or slaughter every Stormcloak in Dawnstar," Morgan retorted. "Good to see you as well, Babette. Were there any problems getting the new Brother and Sister?"

"No, they are settling in nicely. There have been other snippets of news though..."

"It will have to wait, I am soaking wet," Morgan replied, frowning at the water dripping off her clothing.

"For a moment, I thought you were talking about something else," came a sultry voice from the shadows.

Morgan smiled widely as Serana came into view, her orange irises almost smoking with undisguised lust.

By the blood, she is so beautiful.

Morgan jogged over and threw her arms around her and kissed her, the momentum driving Serana backwards into the wall. She smiled inwardly when she felt Serana's hands rest on her hips and she broke the kiss.

"I missed you."

"Bedroom. Right now," Serana whispered.

"Please do, it's hard to concentrate when you two are going at it like a pair of rabbits," Babette smirked. "I do have poisons to make after all."

"And we were going to do our business on your alchemy table as well...." Morgan jested.

"Go on," Babette sighed, waving her hand.

Morgan laughed as Serana picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around her vampire, the water no longer a concern.

Serana kicked the door shut and kissed her, a moan emanating from both of them.

"Let's get you out of those clothes," Serana huffed.

Morgan let her legs unwind and slowly undid the buckles for her leggings, grinning when Serana leant against the wall with interest all over her face. She let them fall, and then did the same with her armour and tunic, throwing them to one side of the room.

"You're still wearing some," Serana purred.

Morgan laughed quietly as she slid out of her small clothes so that she was completely bare. The fireplace was cold though, and Morgan hissed.

That will not do at all.

"YOL"

A short blast of flame leapt from her mouth and the fireplace instantly became a small inferno, the dragonfire burning the pile of cold wood on contact.

"Your turn," Morgan smiled as she lay back on the bed, watching Serana closely.

Serana winked as she walked over to her and pulled down her leggings and small clothes in one go. Morgan wrapped her legs round Serana's thighs as the vampire pulled off her tunic and throwing it to join the small pile of clothing that Morgan had worn.

About fucking time, Serana thought as she leaned over Morgan, kissing her stomach softly. She smirked when the Dragonborn sighed.

I am only just starting, my love.