"Thank you."

Serana shook her head in amusement before sitting down on the small bench, Babette doing the same beside her.

"It's quiet. Wonder where the students are."

"It's the early morning and most of the students don't get up this early," a voice said from the open doorway.

The two vampires looked over to see Savos Aren standing there with a warm smile on his face. He crossed the room and gently took Serana's hand and gave the fingertips a gentlemanly kiss.

"Delighted too see you again Serana. It has been a few months since you last visited."

"Indeed, it's a busy life for a vampire," Serana winked back at him.

Savos chuckled as he nodded to Babette, who grinned at him mischievously.

"I see you came prepared."

"If you think Morgan is bad, think again," Serana joked, ignoring the dig in her ribs from an amused Babette.

"You had no trouble getting here I trust?" Savos said as he motioned to them to follow him, passing a still-pale J'Zargo as they went.

"None. Although it was a close call. Winterhold is full of vermin these days."

Savos grunted in agreement as they walked into his chambers and motioned for them to take a seat. He sat down opposite them and passed over two small vials of blood before pouring a goblet of wine for himself.

"It's mine, so I doubt it would be as tasty as you might like," he joked.

"I don't know about that," Babette said as she sipped from the vial and licked her lips once. "Like wine, blood tastes a little better when it is mature....although that might be just me."

"Morgan's tasted like molten fire....never have anything better than that," Serana laughed as she raised her vial to Savos.

"Speaking of her, how is she? We have all heard about the bounty placed on her head, but no-one seems to have heard from her in months."

"She's fine. A little pissed off, but fine," Serana assured him.

There was a moment of comfortable silence before Savos spoke up once more.

"So, what brings you here. I have a feeling that it is not just a social call."

Serana gently placed the now empty vial on the table beside her and nodded.

"Babette and I are doing a favour for someone. You see, Morgan's mother has gone missing and we think the Stormcloaks are holding her. We ail to get her back, but to do that, we need some help."

"I see. I didn't even know Morgan's mother was in Skyrim, truth be told. But you still haven't said what you wanted."

"We need Brelyna's help," Serana said simply.

There was another pause, and the two vampires could see that Savos was thinking hard, his forehead furrowed in concentration as he pondered her words.

"I see."

"So, where is she?" Babette pressed when Savos said nothing else.

"I do not see her often anymore. She left the College a few weeks back after a student insulted her...vampiric nature. She threw the boy into a wall and ran off. No-one has seen her since. And to complicate things, Onmund has gone after her and no-one has heard or seen him since either."

"Fuck," Serana breathed out softly, looking at the fabric of her leggings.

"No-one has a clue where they went? They said nothing?"