Needy (NSFW)

Tyler lays there for a while, not even caring that he's making his bed wet from the shower.

His mind is racing and the walls are yelling at him again, he's sinned, he's going to burn, but Tyler laughs.

And he laughs loud in their faces, curling in on himself.

When he hears the shower turn off, he watches the through the door for Josh to emerge from the bathroom. He sees Tyler staring and raises his brows slightly with a cheeky grin.

"You good like that," he states as he walks in through the door, crawling onto the bed, hovering over Tyler who has now changed to his previous position on his back.

"You always look good," Tyler admits and takes Josh by the back of the head to push his mouth into his own, now more skilled with his tongue, waiting for Josh's to rub up against his first, before reciprocating the action a few times, twirling them around eachother in a sloppy dance.

Josh, still half mast. Tyler moves so his legs are again around Josh, tugging Josh's hips into his own.

He pulls back, watching the beaming Tyler with concern, Tyler showing no signs of regret, pain, he just smiles such a wide full toothed grin, one Josh had never seen before.

Pure happiness and joy, nothing faked about it.

Tyler giggles a little, his fingers racing circles on Josh's back.

"Is your neck okay?" Josh is serious now and Tyler only looks to Josh's shoulder.

"Is your shoulder okay?"

Josh furrows his brow and looks to where Tyler has mentioned, deep teeth marks with a small amount of blood beading in the indents greets him.

"Didn't even know you did that..." Josh mumbles, still not feeling any pain from it.

Tyler is silent for a little while, holding Josh tightly, wiggling his hips, pushing them up into Josh.

Tyler pushes his hips up into Josh's once again, whining only in sounds, burying his face in Josh's chest, lazily kissing him.

"What do you want now?" Josh groans, looking Tyler in the eyes.

There's silence and Tyler can only whine and grip to Josh, kissing his non-damaged shoulder and arm repeatedly, grinding his hips up over and over again.

"What's wrong?"

Tyler looks up to him, the same bashful eyes from the shower returning, doe eyed yet lustful.

"Again?" He stutters. Josh jaw slacks a little, disbelief.

"Are you serious? You wanna go again?" He can't believe what he's hearing, shocked by the only just awakened yet powerful sex drive Tyler seemed to have.

"Again...?" Tyler questions softer this time and Josh can only sigh. He feels lucky, but he's so spent he's unsure he could please Tyler again.

"We could try, just give me a minute,"

Tyler grins and immediately rips Josh down on top of him and starts to kiss all over his face.

"Okay okay, stop it," Josh pats Tyler, he just keeps kissing, moving down to his neck and nibbling softly. "Fuck Tyler," Josh laughs, finally pushing him back into the bed. "Needy,"

He pouts.

"Not needy," he pouts like a small child, Josh rolling his eyes.