Damn you, Neal.

Sanya's POV

I arrived at the engagement, decked out in my most traditional outfit that I owned. I knew it was not the brightest idea, coming to your ex's engagement. But if there was a chance of getting Neal back, I would do it.

I love him and would continue to do so, forever.

Besides, Eira had Hardik, she didn't need Neal as well, that homewreaker.

I looked around and found no one I actually recognised. After a moment of searching, I saw Neal heading upstairs.

"Neal, Neal!" I called out, pushing my way through the guests. But he didn't hear me, instead working his way upwards.

Oh well, guess I'll be following him then.

Eira's POV

"What the bloody hell are you talking about?" Not a moment later he said, pulling me by the hand towards the door. "Stop this drama and go downstairs."

"I don't like Neal." I tried again, twisting my hand to loosen his grip, while Hardik stood there.

"It's not a matter of like anymore." He muttered. "This marriage is going to happen now."

"Stop." Hardik seemed to wake up. "I love her."

"Huh." He left my hand and went over to Hardik.

"Well, it's too late." Uday spoke. "The contract's been signed already."

"It's not fair to Eira if you've signed a contract deciding her life while you haven't even spoken to her about it, don't you think?" Gia spoke up from her place on the sofa.

"Well, I'm sorry then." Uday said, facing Gia and then turning towards me. "You can read the contract later, let's go." He told me.

"No, Uday."

"No, what do you mean no?" He asked in a low voice, almost in disbelief.

"I can't marry a person who I don't love, Uday please." I begged him. "I love Hardik."

"Listen, I frankly don't care who you love or who you don't." Uday began, bringing tears to my eyes. This wasn't my brother, at all. "But I have a deal on the line which without you marrying Neal, it cannot happen, unfortunately." He said.

"Uday, please." I sobbed. "Don't make me marry him."

"Why is Eira crying?"

Speak of the devil and the devil arrives.

Neal was standing at the door, looking at me.

"Ah, glad you're here. Make Eira understand that marrying you is the best choice." Uday said, pulling him forward. "Come on, tell her."

"Don't you dare come near me." I hissed at him, making him take a step back. "It's because of you I landed in this shit!" I said, violently. "Why did I even meet you, if I would've known." I muttered off, turning towards him and falling into his arms, him hugging the life out of me.

"I'm sure there is something that can be done." Virat spoke. "To break the contract?" He questioned.

"His parents can break it off but they would have to pay a bond of a million dollars." Uday said. "No one's stupid enough to do that." He huffed.

"Why would you do this, Neal?" A voice was heard from the doorway.

I turned around to see Sanya standing there, with tears in her eyes. She walked up to Neal.

"Why would you do that to her?!" She shouted.

"Who's she?" Uday asked me.

"His ex girlfriend." I answered back.

"Sanya, listen to me -" Neal got cut off.

"You know what? Fuck you. You don't deserve anything, you get me, anything!" Sanya said. "I actually didn't believe Eira when she said that you were the one that wanted to marry her. I was so wrong. I don't know what kind of man did I love?" Her voice dropped to a whisper.

"Was it Neal that I actually loved?"

Extra extra long chapter for my extra extra Hardik fans😂😂

Stay cool, don't quit scool😂💛