He leaned against her and she struggled to hold him up. She grabbed his arms and he slung them over her shoulders.

Now their faces were too close for her liking. His nose brushed hers and she turned beat red.

“Kol, can you please hold yourself up?”

“Oh yeah, sorry” He chuckles standing on his own now.

“Come on, I’ll drive you home” She offers.

He grabs her wrist and pulls her to him.

“Why can’t we stay here? I know you want to.” He looks down at her, scanning her entire body pausing to not so discreetly stare at her breasts.

She giggled, despite herself “You are so drunk, come on. I’m taking you home, dumbass”

She held him by his side and walked him to her car.

After she had him situated in the passenger seat she got in on her side and drove him home.

They walked inside and she noticed that no one else was home.

Not a good sign for the rest of the gang but in the same light, not really my problem She thought

She walked him up to his bed and almost as soon as the door closed he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to him.

“Kol, Come on, seriously?”

He leans forward to whisper in her ear “You’re so beautiful” His head then dips to leave sloppy, drunken kisses on her neck.

She pushes him away, gently.

He lets out a small whine as she walks him to his bed.

“Kol, Lay down”

She tries to force him into the bed but as he rolls onto the mattress he grabs her wrists and pulls her down with him.

“Oh god, calm yourself”

He ignores her and pulls her close to him.

“You really are a pretty thing aren’t you? So beautiful” he whispers, brushing some hair out of her face.

She blushes and quickly scrambles out of the bed.

“Kol, please you’re drunk off your ass. You need to sleep”

“I think I’d sleep better if you shared the bed with me”

She rolls her eyes and begins walking out of his room but she is suddenly stops when he appears in front of her, using his vampiric speed.

“Don’t leave…Come on. Let me tell you a secret first”

She gives another eye roll, one so intense she thought her eyes would stay that way but she still lets him lean closer to her and whisper in her ear “I think I’ve fallen in love with you”

She takes a step back. stumbling a bit.

“Oh, Kol, you really are drunk”

“Yeah maybe but you know what they say” He starts walking towards her “Drunken words are sober thoughts Y/N” He finishes.

She is finally backed up to the edge his bed. He places his arms on either side of her, trapping her in his space.

“Kol….” She started but when he looked down at her she was silenced. He looked sincere and god did she want to say I think I love you too but how stupid would she feel if he didn’t actually mean it?

If he was only saying that because he had a few too many?

She wouldn’t be able to stand it if he remembered this in the morning and thought how stupid she was for believing an original vampire could love a human like her.

He leaned towards her and she fell back on his bed, trying to avoid what she knew he was going after.

He wasn’t phased by it though. He crawled over her, caressing up her thigh with gentle fingers.

“I’m not tricking you Y/N” He says.

“Maybe not intentionally but you’re drunk so-”

“Oh why are you still talking?” He exasperates, kissing her without another word.

He was surprisingly soft and at first she didn’t really know how to react but she knew how hard it made her heart flutter, like it would burst any minute. She kissed back, tentatively.

Kol’s hands came to cup her cheek as he shifted to get closer to her

He took her lower lip between his and she let out a soft moan.

She felt Kol smirk against her lips and god did she want to strangle him for his eternal cockiness.

She felt Kol’s hands traveling down her side and to her waist. He gently pulled at the loop on her pants.

This motion snapped her out of her trance and she quickly stopped Kol.

She placed a hand on his chest and he might as well of physically pouted.

“I can’t. Especially not like this”

“Then at least stay here, tonight. We don’t have to do anything. Just stay”

“I don’t know Kol”

“Please”

She took a moment to think it through before finally nodding.

He smiled and pulled her down with him, under the covers.

She at first tried to create space between them both but Kol wasn’t having it.

He scooted closer to her so that her head was resting on his bicep.

She tried to ignore the heat rising in her cheeks and closed her eyes, falling asleep almost as soon as she closes them.

———————————-The next day—————–

She opens her eyes, abruptly, recalling the events of last night.

She looks up seeing Kol, his hair a mess on the pillow.

She smiles to herself, cute.

He opens his eyes and smiles when he sees her.

“So that wasn’t a dream?”

“No….” She answers him, nervously.

“Good” He sighed, kissing her forehead “I’d hate to keep on going, pretending I wasn’t hopelessly in love with you, especially after a dream like that”

“So….”

“Of course, I meant it, darling. I love you”

“I love you too, Kol” She beamed.