Dominant Kai

Kai Parker. What else could you say about him? He's the love of your life, the only one who could get through to you. One man you want to spend an eternity with. You knew he felt the exact same, you've said it to each other multiple times. You were definitely the only one who could get through to his crazy mind and talk him out of certain things. So therefore, there is simply nothing else to say about him and the love you both shared.
Well one thing he didn't know, was that you loved his dominant side. Every time you guys were doing anything in bed, you tried not to show him the effect he had on you. This made him angrier and more curious to the fact, which was the exact reaction you wanted.
Tonight he was taking you out, and by out, he means the bar. A perfect time for you to get a rise out of him. You sat on the sofa waiting for him to pick you up. You planned on getting so wasted, enough that would get you both excited and you could easily seduce Kai. There was a knock on the door, and you didn't hesitate to open it. Kai held his hand out and you grabbed it without a second thought. With him being over six foot and you being just under 5′7, he leaned down to plant a sweet kiss on your lips. But you wouldn't let go that easy, and you took his plump bottom lip between your teeth and pulled his face harder into yours. Kai groaned a little from the back of his throat and pulled away quickly with a cocky smirk on his perfect baby face.
"Horny already babe? I haven't even touched you at all." His ego was rising and before he took anymore pride in himself, you changed your focus onto his car.
You let your fingers crawl up his clothed toned chest and bit your bottom lip, just enough until his turned a bright pink from the pressure. You knew this turned him on. "Well I just wanted to let you know that I love you and I was hoping to-"
"Hoping to get lucky tonight?" He bit his bottom lip as well, driving you insane. "Oh don't worry, you'll feel like you won the lottery after I'm done with you." He winked and kept silent after, guiding you to the car. He let you in first as a gentleman should.
The alcohol was taking it's affect on you quickly. Kol was playing pool and you were hanging at the bar, his eyes on you at all times of course. A few men seemed like perfect targets, then one blond haired, blue eyed boy caught your attention. He finally looked up at you from his drink and winked, you motioned to him to come to you with your index finger and bit your bottom lip, winking back. The certain boy strutted to you, trying to be impressive. He was nothing compared to Kai, but he'd certainly make your boyfriend jealous.
"So you here alone, Love?" He asked sweetly and ordered another drink. You looked over at Kai who had a look of jealousy across his cute baby face. It certainly was obvious and you were getting the reaction you wanted.
"Well my boyfriend is here. But he won't give me a fun time." You winked at the stranger and ran a finger lightly down his bicep. The stranger smiled awkwardly and then stopped breathing when you touched him. "Surely, you look like a guy who would give a girl a ride of her life?"
"Of course." He tried to contain himself as best he could. He took a sip of his new drink and then he started coughing. As he choked, fire erupted from his throat and he couldn't breathe. The bartender slid a glass of water to him, which he gladly drank an the flames went out. "What the Hell...?" He choked one last time and you knew exactly who'd done it. Kai approached you, and when he reached you, he dragged you from the stool and out to the car.
"Kai wait!" You freed yourself from his grip and he pushed your back against the car.
"What were you thinking?" His body was only a centimeter from yours. There was so much rage on his face and only you could get a reaction such as this one. Then, realization struck him. "Unless you wanted me to react upon jealousy?" He pushed his groin into yours which made you gasp. "Yeah, it looks like it." He whispered and pushed himself into you. "When I call you my little slut, it means for me and not trying to sleep with everyone else." Now he waited for your next reaction, his erection growing against your thigh and he thrusted against you for a while. He grumbled in pleasure and listened to you whisper how much you needed him and laughed when your breathing became erratic.
"Get in the car." Kai opened the door and pushed you in playfully. "I hope you're sore in the morning." He winked and closed the door.
When the front door to his apartment opened, he pushed you against it and kissed down your jaw sweetly at first and then sucked at your collar bone, knowing it was your sweet spot. You clawed at his hair and hissed with gritted teeth. Your long, slender leg came from under you to hook around his waist, pushing his erection against your soaked core. He had been teasing you in the car, and you had enough of it. Kai groaned at the sudden contact but he regained himself to grind into you at a slow pace. His hands crawled under your shirt and it was removed in one movement. Kai did something now that he hasn't in a long time. He grabbed both of your wrists and pinned them above your head, never breaking the kiss.
"Kai-" You groaned.
"You have to pin a girl's hands above her head and kiss her like you mean it." Kai smirked and then asked for entrance into your mouth with his tongue. You granted him the access as one hand held your hands in place. Kai kissed the top of your breasts, and un-clipped your bra. He dropped your hands to your sides and peeled the bra straps from your shoulders, kissing as he went. You reached up to touch his face but he slapped your hands away.
"What?" You were so confused, he always wanted you touching him.
"You've done enough of touching people for tonight. Now I'm going to show you who you belong to." He cupped your breasts, his eyes widened a little as if he was a child playing with a toy he just received. You loved this side of Kai and it sent butterflies beating against your rib-cage.
"At least take off your shirt?" You asked weakly and knew he had you as submissive as he needed you. He shook his head with a smirk.
"Jump." He told you and you jumped to wrap your legs around his waist. He walked down the hall, kissing you slowly. But you ground your hips into his, his clothed erection hitting your clit just how you liked it. Kai hissed and pushed you back into the wall. "You're going to make this difficult, aren't you?" He asked with a lazy smile. You just had to nod. "I changed my mind. Maybe I won't fuck you senseless." Your eyebrows rose and your mouth fell open. "I'll give you the next best thing." He led you to the door of his bedroom and threw you down on the bed after he locked the door.
"Then what do you plan on doing?" You challenged.
"I'll just give you the tongue." He shrugged casually. "Shows dominance and i love watching you beg for me." He worked at your belt, tugging it from the loops with ease. He peeled them from your legs and kissed your inner thighs. "You're granted touching privileges." He teased and smirked against your panties, right over where you needed him the most. Your hand went straight for his hair with a groan. "Do I tease you more? Or do I just give it to you?" He asked himself as he leaned over the top of you to kiss your lips sweetly.
"Please." You whimpered, trying to grind into his bulge right above you. You wanted some sort of friction. Kai put a large hand over your core, his palm rubbing against your clit. You bucked your hips into his hand and then he slipped his fingers under the hem of your panties, his cold fingers making contact with your nub. He was letting you grind on his fingers and your mouth formed an 'o' shape. Kai watched with amusement, knowing only he could make you feel this way.
"You dirty little thing." He cooed in your ear. "Fucking yourself on my hand." He whispered. "Do you like when Kai talks dirty to you?" You moaned in response, the friction not enough to send you over the edge, but enough to aggravate you. He pushed his index further into our bundle of nerves, replacing it with your thumb and his index swiped over your opening. You grabbed the back of his neck for support. "My little slut." He cooed over and over again.
His index pushed into your core, as deep as it could and you whined as he added his middle finger. He reached down to kiss you again, but with more passion. His thumb and two fingers were removed from you and you sighed in aggravation. His slid your panties down your legs slowly and discarded them to his floor. "So wet for me Darling." His lips were attached to your clit quickly and he added his fingers at a slow pace, making you gasp and your top half shoot up from the bed to look down at Kai between your legs. Your hand reached out and grabbed his hair tightly, making him grunt. His sucking stopped and he smirk, letting you watch him lick your clit in small swipes. You both made eye contact, as it was so hard for you both to look away from each other. He removed his tongue from your clit and started whispering to you again.
"Can you come for me Love?" He leaned over you again to stroke your hair. Your walls starting spasming around his fingers and he curled them upwards, hotting that spot inside of you that made you see stars. You grabbed the back of his neck and bit your bottom lip, a screech passing your lips as you cried his name. Kai rode out your orgasm for you and retracted his fingers from you. You lay flat on the pillows, calming down your heart rate. Kai lay next to you, licking his fingers as if he held ice cream there instead of your fluids. You quickly grabbed his bulge and reached your hands into his pants. Kai choked on his fingers and closed his eyes, opening them, a black replacing the blue eyes you grew to love.
"Fine, your call Darling." He flipped over on top of you and pinned your hands above your head yet again.