I'm Yours

You just couldn't believe how ridiculous Enzo was being. Just because you hung out with your friends for a day doesn't mean you were tired of your relationship. It was nice to get some time away for a little bit.
"Enzo just stop! Okay?" You whipped around to face the vampire who you were madly in love with. "I'm tired of your bitching. I spent my day with Elena and Bonnie. Not with another man, and it doesn't mean I'm bored of you."
Enzo licked his lips, his eyes blazing. "I can't help but feel like you're bored! You never spend time with them anymore!"
"Sometimes its nice to get away for a day. To forget about everything happening, with Kai running around and Lily coming back. I never get angry when you hang out with Damon." You argued and took a step closer, challenging him. But you knew he wouldn't hurt you so it wasn't really a challenge. "I'm yours and you're mine. You seem to forget how committed we are."
Enzo swallowed and looked down at the floor. "You need a reminder." He said gruffly. You were positive your cheeks turned pink.
"A reminder for what?" You teased.
"That you're mine. No matter how many times I think you are off avoiding me or with another man." He looked back up at you and licked his lips.
"And how many times have I told you that not another man is man enough to take care of me because you're the only one?" You folded your arms over your breasts. Enzo didn't answer so you grabbed his wrist. "Fine, would you like to show me this reminder down the hall?"
"Gladly." Enzo smirked and lifted you bridal style into his arms, making you shriek out of surprise. He headed straight for your shared bedroom down the hall without looking down at you. You just flung your arms around his neck and enjoyed the ride, grateful you didn't have to use your own feet.
Enzo tossed you to the bed and turned to close your door and locked it with a grin on his face. You crawled back against the headboard as he crawled at you like a lion would to its prey. He kissed you sweetly and you dug your fingers into his soft hair, pulling his lips harder into yours.
"You have no idea how badly I want you to sit on my face." Enzo groaned and you smiled into your kiss. You pushed him away and flipped him over to push him to the bed. Enzo's eyes widened when you stood above him, shaking your hips and pulling down your pants. You kicked them off and gave him a peek of your core when you pulled your panties to the side.
Enzo reached down to cup his crotch, palming himself which only excited you even more. You hummed and finally slipped your panties off, lowering yourself onto his face. "Now you have me." You smiled down at him. Enzo looked up at you and he seemed so happy and content.
You followed his tongue, trying to grind your clit into his mouth but his tongue stroked your entrance. You whimpered in frustration and grabbed a handful of his hair and thrusted your hips forward. Enzo held your hips in place and you stripped yourself of your shirt, allowing him to reach up and squeeze your breasts through your bra. He hummed in satisfaction and you whined a little bit.
"Why won't you do it my way?" You moaned and jumped when he nipped your clit with his teeth. "Oh god." You swirled your hips over his mouth. Enzo just kept humming as if he were trying to ignore you. "Ugh fuck Enzo." Enzo allowed you to grind into his tongue like you wanted and it was the best feeling ever.
His tongue then went back to caressing your entrance. He nipped your folds and licked over them soothingly, moving back to your clit and sucking on it. You reached back and unzipped his jeans, pulling his erection from his boxers. You moaned at the sight and you pumped it steadily, making Enzo hum again into your core.
"Fuck." You pulled your hips from his face and Enzo made a strange noise in the bad of his throat. "And you have no idea how much I wanna ride you." You crawled backwards over his lap and directed his length through your folds and sheathed him inside of you. You scratched at his covered chest and moaned out, but Enzo hissed.
"So tight for me." Enzo hummed. You started a rhythm steadily up and down, parted your legs to rub your clit with each access.
"You like this view?" You bit your lip.
Enzo moaned. "Hell, you know I do, Gorgeous." He couldn't help but thrust upward slightly to get the friction he desired. He held himself up on his elbows, allowing you to place your hands on his shoulders for support. There was something about fucking fully clothed that turned you on.
"You feel so fucking good." You gasped at him and swiveled your hips in small circles just how he liked it. Enzo could cum just from you grinding on him, it was the sort of effect you had on his body. "Don't you love when I ride your cock and do the work?" You cooed.
"Mostly because I don't have to use any of my own energy." He laughed and groaned when you gripped him with your walls. "You want me to cum before you, don't you, my love?"
You shrugged and continued moaning at him. "I don't know, we'll just see where this gets us." You licked your lips teasingly and rubbed your clit again. Enzo moaned again and you squealed when you buried him into your G-spot. Enzo took this oppurtinuty to flip you over and pin you down by the shoulders, creating his own quick pace.
"Oh fuck." You massaged your breasts, spreading your legs wider for him. The clapping of his thighs against your ass would leave red marks for a few days. "Enzo loves fucking my tight pussy." You rubbed your clit again and said behind clenched teeth.
Enzo held your chin in his hand, forcing you to look at him as he took you. "Damn straight." He huffed and kissed you hard, muffling your cries. You hummed into his mouth in replacement for each moan after each thrust.
You pulled away and held onto the back of his neck, pressing your fingers into his flesh. "Are you gonna cum for me, Gorgeous?" Enzo grunted and held your hips in place. You nodded and your lungs tried to keep up with him.
Enzo felt your hips stall and your walls grip him, a warning your body gave when you were about to push over into your orgasm. "Oh." You shivered and threw your head back, grabbing Enzo's hip, feeling each muscle move under each hard thrust. You let Enzo have your body, he had to push himself over the edge too, picking up the pace and sending you back and forth into the headboard. You screwed your eyes shut and rubbed your clit, screaming his name and several curse words and wrapping your legs around his waist. Your back arched off of the bed and Enzo quickly pulled out of you, pumping his cock and groaning as he came across your stomach and over your breasts.
"Well that's new." You laughed and he bent over to kiss you.
"You look hot with my cum over your body." He grinned and kissed you again. "And you're mine." He bit his lip to hide his smile and you returned it to him, nodding and accepting the fact that no matter what happened, you would still always have Enzo.