Stood Up

You held your head in your hands and cried for what seemed like the seventh time this evening. You pulled out your phone again and texted Jessie again, he was supposed to be there to pick you up for your date five hours ago.
Maybe you pissed him off. You went through and read all of your texts to him again. 'Hey, did you forget about tonight? Haha just dropping in to remind you.' 'I don't want to bug you but you're an hour late. I hope you're okay.' 'Hey um...its nine and its been four hours now. I'm really excited and I have these butterflies in my stomach.' 'I'm getting tired, its 11 now. Maybe some other time. Call me tomorrow?' It would have been your first date too, how depressing. How embarrassing as well, you bought a nice pink dress for the occasion and he never showed up.
You wiped your eyes and sniffled, locking your phone and tossing it to the other end of the bed. "And welcome to the next episode of Sobbing Mystic Falls Drama Queens. I'm your host Kai Parker, the one who doesn't give a single damn about feelings." You couldn't help but laugh at his joke from your door way. "What's wrong?" He shut your door behind him and perched himself on your bed next to you.
"Jessie never showed up. It would have been my first date. Its eleven at night and he was supposed to be here at five to get me." You gestured to your nice pink dress. "It seems that whenever I like someone, I never get the full benefit from it. My first boyfriend was bad at sex, mentally abusive. The second one ignored me and this one was potential, bringing me on my first real date and he never showed up without explanation." You sighed heavily and Kai hummed.
"I bet he was ugly." Kai scoffed and you frowned. "I have to be honest, Y/N, He probably would have never suited you." You gasped. "But I can make you feel better." He placed his hand over your bare thigh. You swallowed hard and looked up at him in panic, shooting up from your spot beside him. "What's the matter?" He laughed.
"I-I can't, not with you." You sighed. Kai stood and towered you, walking at you until you backed into the wall. His eyes were dark, too dark for your liking. "I feel like I'm betraying someone."
"That's the problem with you, Y/N. You barely know the guy and you become attached too quickly." Kai slapped his hand to the wall beside you, boxing you in. "The fact you've never had someone who knows how to fuck is a plus. And the only one I see you're betraying is yourself." He whispered. "Because I know you want me, and I know you have been for a while." Shit.
You shook your head. "I don't know what you mean."
"You forget I'm part Witch and I can touch you and see your thoughts. What about that one scene I saw playing in your head, where I had my hands on you?" He asked, running his free hand over your bare shoulder. "And my lips on your neck?" He brushed your hair away and sucked at the base of your neck, you instantly reached up and played with the hairs on the back of his neck. You gasped almost silently in his ear.
"Oh." You mumbled and he pulled away, looking into your eyes for a split second before pressing his lips to yours roughly, pushing your head into the wall behind you. You grunted and held his cheeks in your hand, his hands on your hips.
You gasped for air when he pulled away, his hair was a mess, splaying everywhere. "Let me be your distraction for the night, Princess." He whispered against your lips and picked you up, wrapping your legs around his waist and spinning his body to walk you into the bed, landing into your soft mattress above you. He sat up on his knees, parting your legs, your dress riding up. He pushed it up and over your stomach, revealing everything from the waist down. "You expected something out of tonight, didn't you?" He sighed, seeing as you didn't wear panties. You blushed and swallowed your embarrassment away. "Now you can get what you were expecting from the guy who's been wanting to do this to you since he met you."
You gasped, his thumb connecting with your clit. He rubbed figure eights, adding his index and middle fingers while unzipping his jeans and flicking the button open, and shimmying out of them with ease. He lay next to you, his fingers continuing their assault on your heated core. You hummed, he kissed you hard, your eyes fluttered. He moved his lips to your throat, sucking and nipping the spot he was creating.
"This Jessie fucker won't call you ever again." Kai growled into your throat. His fingers teased your entrance as he sucked on the sore spot, moving to a different location on your neck. He moved to your collar bones, sucking and nipping, creating a purple mark the size of a quarter. You held the back of his neck into you, reaching over to grasp his semi hard cock. He hummed again and kept rubbing you until you were dripping onto the mattress sheets.
"Kai." You tilted your neck back to give him better access. "Oh my god." You thrusted your hips into his fingers, they were teasing your folds, slipping into your entrance and slipping back out to rub you. Kai pulled away from your neck and kissed your jawline, wrapping your hair around his hand as you pumped him. Slowly, he hardened with each pump.
"You're so wet." He grunted in your ear. "My fingers can barely fit in that tight little pussy, Sweetheart. How am I ever gonna shove my cock in there?" He groaned and made you groan as he fingers stretched you out. "So tight, I wonder how deep you can take me." He wondered out loud.
You swallowed and moaned, thrusting your hips back up into his fingers. "Do you want my cock in this tight pussy, Y/N?" He whispered into your cheek. You nodded. "I know how to fuck you, make you fall apart. You need someone like that, Princess." And you could only agree with him. Butterflies beat against your stomach and you could feel your orgasm coming. You grasped his bicep with your nails, bracing your body for the waves of pleasure. But they never came. Kai pulled his sodden fingers from your core slowly, sucking on one of his fingers, he hummed and gave you the other, you took his fingers past your lips and sucked on them, groaning when you tasted yourself. Kai moved around to straddle you, giving himself a few tugs before spitting on his hand and rubbing it over his length. He held your legs open, guiding his length into your core and sheathing himself in one slow thrust. You both cried out for air, gasping at each other.
"Just as tight as I thought." Kai winced, trying to let you adjust to his size. He was about to lose all self control on you. You groaned, holding your dress above your stomach so it wouldn't roll down. Kai's thumb played with your clit again, starting your session off with one heavy thrust. You squealed, back arching up and off of the mattress. "Fuck." He grunted and played with your clit. "I should have recorded this, to watch it later on." He grinned and placed both of his arms over your head to hold himself up. His hips slammed into yours, making a rhythm that told you Kai was probably good at dancing in the club. You whimpered up at him.
"Rub that pussy for me, Princess." He groaned down at you, your hand snaking its way between your bodies to rub your clit in figure eights. "Good girl." He praised in a deep voice. You couldn't handle any of the intensity of this session, the heat in your core getting bolder and stronger as you massaged your swollen clit. "You feel so damn good." He closed his eyes and picked up his pace, rocking your hips back and forth, sending you into the headboard.
"Unf. Fuck Kai, faster." Your body shook, you held your dress up tighter, feeling it slipping down anyway. Your free hand held the spindles on the headboard, it started hitting the wall and Kai growled, his skin slapping yours. You swore you could feel him in your stomach, he was so deep that you didn't think it was possible. "You're gonna make me cum." You warned with your eyes rolling.
Kai growled at you, your walls gripping him and massaging him closer to his own orgasm. "Keep rubbing that pretty pussy." He encouraged and you did, rubbing it faster. "Your pretty pussy will be so sore in the morning." He cooed and rested his forehead against yours.
The butterflies erupted again and your body shook with immense pleasure, waves upon waves coursing through your core as you came around him. Kai stopped thrusting for a second, holding your hips into his just to feel you pulse around his sensitive length. "Fuck." He growled and your back arched toward him, grinding your needy hips into his and he started thrusting again, pushing your stomach into the mattress as his balls tightened and he came in hot spurts inside of you. His back arched into your body, you scratched all the way down his back to the small of his back. You drew blood in some places, but his body healed as you went, only leaving swollen lines in their place.
You both gasped for air and you winced as he pulled out of you slowly, his cum splashing onto the mattress. "That was amazing." You panted and Kai laughed.
"You've never had that before, have you?" He chuckled. You shook your head and he lay down next to you, allowing you to lay across his chest. he stroked your hair soothingly and you sat in silence for a few seconds.
"Thanks for coming over." You yawned and nuzzled into Kai's neck, leaving a lingering kiss at the base. Kai hummed and rested his cheek against your forehead, pulling the blankets up and over your bodies for the night ahead.