MrBlueStrips.Yatta: Playas Fuck Up 😭😭😭😤 I'm Still A P

I liked both of the posts just being petty, then tossed my phone down. I was already in a bad mood since Taja tagged me in that shit the other day. All these little ass girls are in my dm's calling me a hoe and other shit, talkin about they're glad we broke up, I'm ugly, and hella other shit. Now, I have over 1k follow requests because these dumb hoes keep tagging me in shit.

"You know what." I spoke to myself as I grabbed my phone again.

I deleted all my pictures on my account and took off my profile picture before changing my name. I logged out of that account before creating a new one, requesting only certain people which excluded Yatta. I of course made my account private then locked my phone.

I walked into my room and as soon as I sat on my bed. I was hella mad and sad that Yatta basically didn't wanna hear shit I had to say. He'd rather take his lying ass friend's word over mine. I understand that he's known Yase longer, but it's not always about who you've known longer, but who's been by your side through thick and thin. I guess Yatta still didn't want shit to do with me so even though it hurts, I can't do shit about it or force him to be with me.
_____________________________

   Yatta's POV

I nodded my head while I was listening to my verse on my new shit 'Play'.

"Gahdamn Yatta, you so angry." KE spoke as he lit a blunt.

"Shit, tell me bout it. That nigga been goin crazy since he got outta jail." Tiggz spoke.

I shook my head. "Nah, since ole girl cheated on me." I replied. They grew quiet.

"You still fuckin wit Yase?" Milli asked. 

"That's bro, but I'll keep my distance for a while." I responded.

"Man, something ain't right to me. To be honest Yatta, this shit don't make no sense." Keezy spoke up.

"Fuck you talm bout?" I hit the blunt.

"I mean, where that nigga Yase at now? He come and go when he want but he just appeared after you came back. That nigga visited you one time inna cell to tell you to watch yo girl. She went to see you like every week huh? Ion know mayne." Keezy and Yase were never close like that, so maybe he's only saying this because he don't fuck wit him.

I shook my head and he continued. "Think bout it bro, yo girl had yo back since she met you. Yase been hella distant lately and you can't lie bout that."

I wasn't tryna hear shit he was saying. "Fuck this, I'm gone." I couldn't be in here anymore.

I hopped in my whip and sped home. As soon as I got to the crib, I popped two Xanax in my mouth and after a lil while I was gone.
______________________________

"Hello negroid! Wake the hell up!" Tiggz slapped my face.

"Fuck off me, blood!" My body was weak,  I tried to sit up.

"How long you been asleep blood?" He asked.

"Ion know, what time is it?" I looked at him like he was crazy for waking me up.

"It's 5:33 pm"

My brows shot up and I rubbed my eyes."Word? I been sleep since I left the stu yesterday."

"What you off nigga?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Them pills nigga and a lil dranky." He was all up in my space. "Anyway, I'm bout to go to the stu.." I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Aight fashoo." He spoke.

"I mean one in Oakland, I'm workin on some shit with bro out there." I spoke.

He nodded. "Aight, you need me to come wit you?"

"Nah, I'm straight." Ion need no damn security guard. For some reason, all these niggas were getting on my nerves.

"How you even get in here bro?" I walked past him.

"Yo auntie let me in here before she left."

I nodded and started munching on some dry cereal. Tiggz soon left and after I was done eating, I took a quick shower before heading out to the studio.
______________________________

"Headshot watch his knees buckle up she ate the D, I told the bitch to leave she looked stuck bitch please! You ain't talking cheese don't look dumb, broke bitch! Gets no respect where I'm from."

I was all into my verse as I yelled into the mic. I'm angry about everything right now. The fact that Mamé was unloyal to me, the gang defending her and Yase being questionable. I ain't know if cuddy was lying to me or not, but I was determined to find out when I got the chance.

"When y'all thinking bout dropping this?" Ice asked me and Yae, another nigga on the song.

"Tomorrow." I just wanted to get outta there.

They nodded and I dapped them all up, making my way back to Frisco.
_______________________________

"What up brodie?" Yase tried to dap me up but I shook my head.

"You real iffy right now."

He put his hand down and furrowed his brows. "I told you already, she came up on me."

"Nah mayne, it don't make no sense. Why y'all even meet up?" I asked him.

"Ion know, she asked me to." He replied. That had to be a lie.

"You can't be serious right now, blood." I shook my head.

"What, fool?" He looked me up and down.

"I'm hearing different shit from different people, mayne." My mind was all over the place.

"You ain't gotta believe me if you don't want to, bro." He shrugged his shoulders and I side eyed him.

Something about him was pissing me off and I had to leave before I did something I'll regret later. "Whatever, dawg."

"I'll see you, bro." He walked off and I shook my head.
_______________________________