Jungkook hit the other man's arm rolling his eyes over the stupid joke his friend keeps on saying." No seriously Hyung, Y/N is nicer than you think, I already feel guilty of making her marry me in this way, So please don't make it worst."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who looked down " I see that you don't want her to get hurt But how do you explain refusing her to come with us, She was obviously into the idea till you made it clear that you don't want her to join.."

Jungkook sighed and paused for few second before mumbling to himself " I prefer hurting her that way better than the hurt she'll fell if she joined."

" What ? " Taehyung didn't really catch every word " What did you say? "

" I am pretty sure Y/N never went to those kinda parties, I am sure she'll find it hard to actually fit in ."

" You'll never know if she didn't try, Plus, Have you seen the look in her eyes? " Taehyung added as he stopped the car next to the party house, He looked at Jungkook and started again " I bet she is crying now thinking you don't want her ."

" I don't ." He coldly answered " She knows that, And i don't want her to expect anything else." with that he opened the door and walked outside the car leaving Taehyung sighing.

He knew Jungkook was right but something felt wrong.

---------

Sitting in the grass while staring at the other students in groups chatting out loud and laughing happily , you smiled taking a deep breath

' It's alright, if you think too much you'll just get depressed Y/N. ' you reminded yourself

Jungkook didn't come back that night even though you waited, You kinda had that feeling that he won't come but you still waited. you thought you were already over this but you were wrong when you saw him 2 days ago, you wanted him to stay, you wanted him to ask if you're doing fine and actually mean it. It's fine.......... You continue your lunch in silent and tried as much as possible not to think of anything. You have a test in an hour and that's what you want to focus on now, You put on some piano music to hear and opened your book right after finishing your food.

--------

" Thanks Y/N see you tomorrow . " The girl who you just gave her your notebook waved a goodbye to you and walked away like everyone else. You did too, You finished you things and walked away the college to the bus station. You took the bus and decided to go buy some stuff before heading home, after all you can't ask the doorman to get you your women stuff.

The weather was getting cooler with the sun about to say goodbye, It was a hot day of May, You could swear you drunk more than 3 bottles of water or probably more. But it's cool now, what wasn't cool is that it's about getting dark and you didn't even arrived to the bus station that you supposed to take the bus home from. carefully walking while holding your bag and the stuff you brought when suddenly a strong hand held your arm and in a secend you were in someone's arm.