Chapter Forty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"Why not?" Ashton rolled his eyes at me as I stood up. He got up as well and we headed to the door. Luke and Calum didn't even notice we were leaving, but I don't think they would have cared.

Ashton drove to the cinemas, and we were actually talking on the way for once. Our conversation was mainly about what would happen if we got mobbed and management found out we were practically a date. After a while, we decided that we didn't care if everyone found out and would rather be fired/sued.

When we arrived at the cinema there was barely a queue. We stood in line and waited for the few people to buy tickets and food.

"Two tickets to Frozen." The worker smiled before handing two tickets to us.

"Any food?" I could feel Ashton's eyes on me.

"A small popcorn please." I said weakly.

"Make that two." Ashton said and paid for everything. I wanted to argue, but I could barely speak. I held the popcorn in my hand as we headed to the room that Frozen was playing in.

As we entered the room, there was quite a few people there. We found a spot near the back and sat down. Picking at my popcorn, the ads started to play and people started to talk loudly. It annoyed me, but the ads annoyed me even more.

"Why did I even suggest going to the movies?" I mumbled, taking a piece of popcorn and slowly eating it.

"Well it's a bit too late to leave." He replied, shoving his face with popcorn.

"You look like you're not going to have enough popcorn, why don't you take mine too?" I asked, trying to get rid of my food. He didn't reply to me, instead he turned to look at the screen.

By the time the movie started to play, I had eaten around ten pieces of popcorn. Ashton kept looking at me to make sure I was eating, but everytime he did I stuck my middle finger up to him and smiled.

For most of the movie, there was little kids laughing as loud as they could and people talking loudly. It made me pissed off, but starting a scene in the theater would probably have made even more people pissed off.

When Frozen had finished, I had only eaten around a quarter of my popcorn, but lied and told Ashton I had finished it. After I had threw the box in the trash, we w

exited the cinema and stood outside for a few minutes, getting fresh air.

"Hans is such a dick!" Ashton said.

"Kristoff should have ended up with Elsa." I replied.

"Are you kidding me? Elsa and Kristoff would be good best friends but definitely not more." Ashton argued.

"Are we seriously going to fight about a Disney movie?"

"Why not?" We continued to walk towards the car, arguing about Frozen when we saw Becca and her friends I assumed. We shared eye contact for a moment before she looked the other way and ignored us.

"Was that-"

"Becca? Yes." I finished, opening the passenger seat door.

On the ride back to the apartment, we continued to argue about Frozen. Neither of us won the argument, eventually we both gave up. When we reached the apartment, it was around five.

"Welcome back." Luke greeted us.

"Why didn't you take us on your date?" Calum laughed, they were both sitting on the ground for some reason.

"How many have you had?" Ashton mumbled, sitting down on the couch.

"Fuck knows!" Luke yelled.

I joined Ashton on the couch and watched as they continued to act like they were high. I knew that they wouldn't get any sleep all night, so I prepared myself for an all nighter with them because they would make us stay up with them.

"Where did you two even go anyway?" Luke asked.

"To see Frozen." I mumbled in reply.

"Frozen?" Calum yelled. Calum and Luke continued to talk about how we were such 'girls' for five minutes as we sat in silence.

---

For the next two weeks nothing interesting happened in our lives. Most of the time we spent in one of our bedrooms either sleeping or making out. Calum and Luke returned to their usual selves and didn't seem like they were on drugs.

I ate a couple of things without throwing them up, but I ate more things than I would have liked. I binged multiple times and all Ashton could do was watch me eat my body weight in food and then puke it all.

As far as I know, Ashton didn't self harm in the two weeks after I had came back or when I was away. It made me happy that he was getting better as far as I knew, but I knew that for him to get better I would have to get better as well. We would have to try and recover together.

Opening my eyes, I felt Ashton beside me immediately. He was always awake and staring at me. I almost screamed when I saw him. "Ashton are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"That was my goal." He smiled.

"That's a bit rude." I laughed, slowly sitting up.

"Do you want me to be really really nice then little Michael?" Ashton said, chuckling afterwards.

"Yes please." I said, sounding like a baby.

"Well I'm not going to little fucker." Ashton said, pulling the blanket off him and standing up. He exited the room to get food or similar I assumed.

A couple of seconds after he left, my phone started ringing. Robert. I answered the phone and waited for someone to speak. "Hello, is this Michael?"

"Hello, yes this is Michael."

"Okay, this is Robert."

"Yeah I know." I said, smiling.

"Management didn't ask me to call by the way." He said.

I was slightly confused on why he was actually calling but decided that I should wait for him to explain.

"I heard Mark and Stephen talking today about you and Cecelia."

"And?" I was now waiting for him to tell me what we would have to do on our next date.

"They're thinking of making you two move in." I almost dropped my phone.

"We've been dating for like a month!"

"I don't really know anything else, sorry." He said before hanging up.