Chapter Eighteen

'Great new song coming out December 4th!'

Tweets like this popped up all over the 5SOS Twitter and our individual Twitters. Honestly, I hated this song with all my heart, every fucking word in it could relate to the fights between me and Ashton and every time I heard the song I wanted to cry.

It was now November 29th, which meant five more days until I would have to most likely hear it more and have parts of the lyrics in Tweets sent to me, great. If only I had convinced them to write the song based on something else.

For the few days before this one, me and Ashton hadn't spoke at all except for when we had to. I don't even know if we are in a relationship anymore.

"Guys are we gonna get advent calendars this year?" Calum asked as he flipped through a Christmas catalogue. Yes, we knew they were for children, but why can't teenagers have free chocolate every day until Christmas?

"Of course we are! I think we should get three each!" Luke replied, best idea ever.

"Fuck yes." I screamed higher than I have before, Ashton stayed silent.

As the three of us jumped off the couch in unison, we stared at Ash waiting for something to happen. Nothing. It seemed he was either staring into space, of ignoring us, probably both.

His blond-brown hair was still messy, and he had Vegemite on the side of his mouth. What I would do to run to him and make out with him right now, if only.

"Dude are you coming?" Calum waved his hand continuously in front of Ashton's face until he grumpily stood up. We fixed ourselves up, excluding Ashton, and we exited the apartment.

We all headed to Ashton's car, him driving of course and Luke beside him in the passinger seat. Calum and I jumped into the back seats and it was time to leave.

"Don't you ever say I just walked away!" Luke and Calum screamed at the top of their lungs, with the windows down, strangers staring. Wrecking Ball was on three different radio stations at the same time, so there wasn't any other option.

After around ten minutes, we finally arrived at the closest shopping centre, and started to search for advent calendars. Ashton didn't show much interest in finding anything, kind of just lazily walked behind us, is he on his man period again?

"OMG! I'm your biggest fan! Can I have a photo?" A girl ran up to us with her iPhone in her hand. We nodded and she snapped about thirty photos with us. Many others followed, and it was two before we could actually find a shop with enough advent calendars for us all.

As brought our twelve calendars to the register, the lady gave us a strange look. "Twelve, really?"

"Yes, really." Ashton smirked, taking his three and sprinting off out of the store and outside, a sudden burst of energy.

---

The next day was boring until midnight. Most of the day, we spent playing video games, but Ashton stayed in his bedroom most of the day. I just wanted to stay with him and cuddle up next to him and act like we had never had a fight.

Clock strikes twelve.

We all jumped off our seats, attacking eachother with the silly 'pinch, punch, first day of the month' business. Then we all proceeded to stuff our faces with the chocolates off the calendar.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Calum screamed, oh fuck not this again. Before I could argue, he ran to Ashton's bedroom to collect the boy.

"Luke!"

"Dare."

"I dare you to upload dick pics on Twitter!" I'm pretty sure Calum had gotten drunk.

"Hell no! Pick again!"

"I dare you to fuck Ashton!" How many drinks had this boy had? He wasn't slurring, but what was up with his ideas?

"What drugs are you on Calum?" Ashton burst out laughing.

"Well just to name a few..." He rambled on, naming various drugs.

"I dare you to uh Skype Louis and tell him you got Lottie preggers." I burst out laughing, but Luke actually agreed to it.

The Skype calling noise ringed, before Louis' video came on.

"Hey Luke." We remanined behind the screen so he wouldn't see us.

"Uhm Lou. I have to tell you something." I bit my tongue so I wouldn't laugh.

"What?"

"What would you say uh if I had sex with one of your sisters?"

"What!"

"Well I kind of uh got Lottie pregnant."

"What the fuck? You're fucking kidding aren't you?" We burst out laughing, by now he knew it was a joke.

---

Around one, we stopped playing. It wasn't a very interesting game, Calum just kept daring us to do ridiculous things.

We all headed to our bedrooms, but I couldn't sleep despite the fact that I was very tired. I just needed to talk to Ashton before it was too late. I slid out of my bed and knocked on his bedroom door. I could hear music blasting inside, so he was obviously still awake.

"Hey." I mumbled, but obviously he couldn't hear me so I just stared at him before he bothered to turn his volume down.

"Hi."

"Uh. Are we still dating?"

"Why wouldn't we be?" He seemed confused.

"Well we haven't talked barely apart from now since our fight."

"Your point?" I rolled my eyes.

"Sometimes it's nice to have a few days break every now and then."

"We have literally been dating for like a week."

He turned his music back up high, basically a message for me to leave. I turned around, mumbled 'bye' and exited the room. This is what I hated, I just wanted to have a conversation with him, but no. He had to be an asshole.

There's this part of me that wants to cuddle up to him and tell him that I love him forever, but there's also this part of me that wants to tell him that hes being a dick and that he needs to stop saying hipsterish things to me.

---

The next day, was not too interesting either, well only one thing happened that changed my attitude.

When I woke up, I changed as usual, had a shower and played XBOX 360 for well over five hours. I tweeted a few times, over totally weird things, half of the didn't make sense and then prepared lunch.

At around four, I started to text Zayn and chat.

- You -

"Hey bro"

- Zaynie -

"Heyy"

- You -

"How you doing?"

I laughed at myself for my Friends reference.

- Zaynie -

"I'm fine aha, can I ask you a question?"

- You -

"Sure dude"

- Zaynie -

"Is anything going on between you and Ashton?"

Was it really that obvious?

-{ Total filler! I told myself I wouldn't end this with a cliffhanger... oops!

Please vote and comment if you still read this :D xoxo (I'm not trying to get tons of votes, I just wanna know if people still read and what they think) }-