Chapter Twenty-Seven

27.

*Ashton's POV*

"Shit." I mumbled as I sat on my bed. Fucking erections, why do they exist?

The more I thought about the erection, and Michael, the more aroused I became, and the erection slowly became bigger. Soon I had to think about how to get rid of it.

After a while of deciding what to do with it, although the answer wasn't difficult, I decided to text the boy who made it to solve the problem. I grabbed my phone and clicked on his contact. After I had finished typing, I sent the message.

- You -

"Come to my room."

I felt so awkward saying it, especially since we weren't dating.

- Mikeyyyy ♥♥♥♥ -

"Why? Do you want to try to make me have sex with you again?"

- You -

"Well kinda."

I knew that in whatever room Michael was in, he was very confused, but after a minute or two, Michael let himself into my room. He looked at me as he entered the room, as though he was waiting for me to explain the situation.

"You created this, now fix it." I pointed down at my crotch and he looked like he was close to laughter, but I kept my expression serious so he knew it wasn't a joke.

"Uh well um how?"

"I don't kn-" I started off, but was cut off my Michael's lips becoming attached to mine. Pushing him down on the bed, I continued to make out with him once again, hoping that this would become my fantasies.

"Shit Ashton, you've made me hard now." He said once our lips were unattached. We made eye contact with one another before Michael started to take his jeans off, but I stopped him by sticking my lips to his neck, which resulted in him moaning. I sucked a hickey into his neck before he pulled me away from him.

"You'll pay for that." He laughed, pushing me down, so I was underneath him. His soft lips came in contact with my neck and the moaning began. He left two hickeys on my neck, before continuing on taking his jeans off. He also took his boxers off, before looking up to me with his sexy eyes.

"Suck it." He demanded, and I happily got down to work. My eyes looked straight down at Michael's penis, the Cliffordconda he called it. I licked my lips, before I began to suck.

"Fuck-k-k-k." He moaned as I continued to suck, and it didn't take long until he had came in my mouth. Just as he was about to fall back on the bed, I stopped the boy. It was my turn,

"Ay, what did we come here for?" I laughed as I started to take my own jeans off. He stared at my crotch as he sat back up, which made me more aroused. As I sat on the bed once again, Michael started to lean down, but I stopped him before he could suck.

"No. Handjob." I stated, and his hands started to slide up and down my erection. I moaned every few seconds, and the moans became more constant the faster. His hands really knew how to move. It didn't take long until I had came as well.

"That was great." I fell back on my bed and felt pleasure all through my body. It wasn't quite sex, but it was still amazing. And Michael's hands could do wonders.

For the few minutes after that, we stayed silent, enjoying what had just happened, not having a single regret. I was so glad I texted Michael, otherwise I would've had to get rid of it myself. And I didn't have much experience in that area.

I knew that the other boys could walk in at any moment, to tell us to get dinner or something similar, but I didn't make any attempt to put my jeans back on. I wondered about what was happening in Michael's mind, but it didn't take long until he told me.