.3.

The night had become day when the waitress left the cabine she had visited some hours ago after the attack in the tavern. Ed had followed he inside the woods and her suspicions had been confirmed. she knew the descendant's hideout. je patiently waited untill she leaves and then he made his move and probably the most unexpected one. He knock their door.

- I know that you are inside and i know you are the discendants, he said when nobody respond to the knock, i was there yesterday when your brother was captured. I can help you!

The door slowly opened and two blonde man with sword in their hands appeared in front of him. 

- Give us a reason not to kill you rightaway, the taller one said

The stranger show them their brother's ring. They grabbed him inside the cabine at once making sure that no one had followed him or was with him.

-Speak!, the taller one prefixed his sword near to the stranger's neck.

- Easy there, he tried to calm them down, I am Ed and I am with you. Miren killed my family. You seek for justice I seek for revenge. help me and I help you.

- How do we know that we can trust you?, the shorter one asked, 

- You can't know. But if i was your enemy I would already have revealed your location.

The two brothers chatted with each other but Ed was unable to hear their conversation

- Alright, the shorter one spoke, We are good for now. I am Sergey and this is my brother Nicolai. They call us Sergio and Nico too. How can you help us?

- The palace doesn't know my identity, Ed explained himself, I can lead an army and invate the palace.

- That is an excellent plan!, the two brothers brust out laughing, Why we didn't think of that before? Oh probably because there is no army. It is only us.

-How can this be possible? Doesn't the village have enough man that they can fight? and what about the other kingdoms?

- The peasant are afraid of their own shadow and no kingdoom will turn against Miren's forces, Sergio explained.

They stood silently all day long trying to find a way to free the third discendant. The two brothers were sure about his loyalty and believed that they wouldn't incur any danger from their brother. As for Ed they weren't sure about his intentions yet. Sergio felt something that made him trust the stranger. But Nico always protecting his two eldest brothers was very suspicious about him.

- I found it!, Ed suddently stood up, I found a way to enter the palace without being caught. We must go to the tavern!

The two brothers heard him carefully while he was explaining the plan. It was risky but their only chance. They had nothing that would be valuable enough to exchange their brother. They had to enter the palace.

it was late night when the three man ride their horses to the village.