.7.

- Your Majesty! , the sergeant bowed quickly to the queen, We have found the princess!

- Finally!, both princess Beatrice and the Queen said.

Princess Aurora entered the throne room with Magdalena beside her.

- Where was you little snake?, Beatrice grabbed her from her hair, Did you meet anyone?

- No I assure you! I didn't go out!, Aurora cried

- Beatrice please, their father interfered, Let your sister explain herself. Aurora, you were missing for a long time. It is almost dawn.

- Father I know that I was forbidden to leave my room but I just couldn't helped it.

- Do you hear her?, princess Beatrice screamed, She confessed it. She went out!

- I did not!, Aurora raised her voice making all of the people in the room to look her with suprise, I just went out to take a walk in the garden.

- The soldiers searched it a million times, the Queen raised her eyebrow, They didn't found you.

- That's why I went to the maze, she answered, I didn't understand how deep I went. I got lost. Nobody could hear me. Thanks God that Magdalena heard me and helped me get out.

- She is lying! , her sister insisted

- No I am not! I am telling the truth! I am sorry that I upseted you.

- I believe her!, the king supported her

- Of course you do you always do, the queen mattered, Return to your room and this time stay there! You will not come with us in tommorow's parade to the village.

The little princess bowed and left a room with relief. She already knew that her mother was looking for an excuse to prohibit her to go to the parade.

******

I sat in the bottom of my bed exhausted. Magdalena helped me to remove my jewellery and I lied down but I couldn't sleep. I was greatfull that we had changed back to our normal clothes otherwise none of them would have believed us.

- Your Majesty. What were you doing all this time alone with the man in the cabine? , Magdalena asked.

- I have many questions to aske you too but we will do this in the morning, I answered, Now try to get some sleep.

- Goodnight your highness, she said

- Good night Magdalena, I replied.

I heard her closing the door of her room. Her room was next to mine's and the two ones were conected with an internal door. I stood up and took out the little mirror I had hide inside my dress. I looked again my reflection.

* five hours earlier *

He took his sword out and its blade was shining threatening. I hold my breath as the blade was coming more and more closer to me . I couldn't helped it. I closed my eyes as I was expected my imminent death.

- You should follow the river, he said and I opened my eyes seeing him cuting our δεσμά , It is the safest way back to the palace.

- What are you doing? , I rubed my hands

- I am setting you free!, he said and he cut the ropes of my legs too, Now go!

- Let's go your highness! , Magdalena grabbed me

- What about you?, I asked him, What are you going to do when the others return?

- That is my problem to deal with, he answered me with his deap βραχνή voice.

Is this a trap? Is this a challenge? Have they set us up? He turned his back to us pretending that he was sharpen his sword.

- Come on!, Magdalena waved me as she exited the cabine.

I followed her but suddenly I stopped. Something shining on the table had catched my eye. I looked at the man who was still sitting with our back to us and quietly I approached the table. On it there was a little sculptured mirror. Eighteen years I haven't seen my reflection. I don't know how my face looked like. They all said that I am ungly. Except for Magdalena. She might say that I am beautifull only because she is my friend and sge doesn't want to hurt me. This might be the only time I could actually look at myself. My hands were shaking as I reached the mirror. My heart was beating like crazy. I was terrified of what I would look like.

I closed my eyes as I put the mirror in front of me. Is now or never, I said to myself as I opened my eyes.

In front of me there was a young lady with blonde long hair that were falling in waves untill the bottom of her back. She had deep emerald eyes and fleshy red lips. Her skin remind me of porcelain and her chics were ρόδινα.

- What are you doing?, I felt a breathe behind my shoulder.

I almost fell the mirror because of my surprise but he was quite quick to catch it before it hits the ground.

- I...I...I, I tried to explain myself but I couldn't say a word. He was too damn close to me.

- Well?, he raised his eyebrows

- In the palace they do not let me have a mirror, I said to him regaining my self-sufficiency.

- And why is that?, he looked me a bit confused

- Well my sister is trying to protect me. She says that it won't do me good to see how ungly I was everyday. It would have her my self-confidence.

- And you believed her?, he brust out laughing

- Well I haven't seen myself before. I didn't know how I looked like. So yes I did. She is my sister. Why would she lied to me?

- I am not sure what to think of you, he suddenly became serious, Either you are too αφελής or too inocent. I don't think you are stupid. I will go for the second. What do you think of yourself now you have seen your reflection ?

- I guess I am not that bad, I answered, But my skin is way too much white. I look like a gost.

- Or an angel, he muttered to himself but I was able to hear him

He came closer to my face. Our lips were only an inch away. I closed my eyes as I stretched my neck to reach him. What am I doing? This man is rude. He has no manners. He is a barbarian! Don't do this Aurora! Don't do this Aurora! , I repeated myself but it was useless.

He pulled himself away before our lips could reach each other. I looked with comfuse but I said nothing.

- You should keep that mirror, he cleared his throat.

- Thank you, I said and I run out feeling ashamed.

My heart couldn't stop beating like crazy and I thought it might break. I hide the mirror inside my dress as I saw Magdalena. I knew she had a lot questions to make but she kept it for later.

We both run across the river sawing the first cheeks of the sun to make their first appearance in the sky.