.1.

The night was dark and the cold made people froze. The Queen Miren had just raise the taxes and the people in the kingdom were unable to buy logs for the fireplace.

The streets were empty and the πέταλα  of a black horse with an unknown rider were strucking on the cold marble of the street. As long as he rich the tavern he left his horse in the stable and went in.

The tavern was crowded and drunk people mostly solders of their duty were laughing and πειραζαν the waitresses.

The stranger pulled the hood that he wore and offered a better cover to his face as he was passing in front of the soldiers. He sat in a isolated table patiently waiting for the waitress to come and take his order.

As he was waiting he noticed a man wearing a cape as he did entering from the back door. A waitress quickly approached him and saw him a place to sit. She seemed to be angry with him for a reason.

Then the waitress came to the sttangers table and he order a κανατα of wine. He couldn't take his eyes of the man with the cape. Something about him was strange but yet looked familiar. He noticed that in his left hand he was wearing a ring. A very special one.

It was gold with some red and blue draws he couldn't distinguish . It looked as a badge but as far as he knew the colors of the kimgdom's flag was black and white.

He comtinued to watch him as the waitress served him wine.

- Who is he?, he asked making his voice sound deeper

- A stranger, she answered a bit nervous, He is a traveller and he was looking for a place to sleep. But we do not have any room available to offer.

Too much information that I didn't ask, he thought. She is acting suspiciously.

Suddenly the door was broke and solders runed into the tavern. The music stoped and everybody looked terrified. But the waitress was looking at the stranger who now seemed more nervous and tensed.

The sergeant took a step forward and clear his throat

- We know that there is a man hiding that he claims to be the heir of the throne. We know that is in here. Surrender know and we sall not harm no one.

Deadly quite spread among the people. The sergeant waited for a few moments and then order his man to start searching the tavern.

People had wrinkled from fear and his heart was beating like crazy.

The solders returned with nothing valuable. The sergeant looked angrily among the people there.

- You two with the cape! he yield, Take it off now. I want to see your faces.

- I am sorry sir, the stranger spoke, But I have an ungly scar that I don't want to revealed.

- That is trush!, the sergeant screamed and reached the man.

Some of the people stood up like they were ready to fight. The sergeant noticed the hate in there eyes but that didn't make him feel threatened at all.

- I said take it of!, he screamed for one more time

The stranger quickly stood up and took of his sword. The rest of the people imitated him.

- It's him! Catch him!, he command his solders.

The battle has just began. The waitresses were screaming and the man were battling with each other. The swords were crawling the wind and the blood of both sides was soaking the white marble of the floor.

He took out his sword in order only to defend himself making sure he do not lose from his site the man with the cape.

Although he was a good warrior and could have won the sergeant a soldier surprised him with a hit on his head from behind. He felt unconscious to the sergeant's hands who order two man to cary him out.

He noticed that the waitress that had served both of them was sneaking out from the back door. He quickly took out his opponent and put his sword in its case. He saw something glowing next to the unconscious soldier. He kneel and took it to his hand. It was the ring that the stranger was wearing. He was right. The drawing was a badge. A very familiar one. But also one that seemed to be forgotten.

He didn't loose any other time and he followed the waitress .