.8.

- Your highness, Magdalena said to me, We better get inside. You might get cold.

I admit it was a little chilli out here in the envelopes. We have been out here for about an hour and I was starting to feel the cold on my shoulders.

- No, I am fine, I replied

I didn't want to get inside that prison again. And by saying prison a meant the palace. I watched the sea from the πολεμίστρες wandering how it really is. To touched it, to sweem in it. I will give everything to leave this cage.

- Magdalena don't you think is time for some answers? , I asked her

- I don't understand my lady, her face became pale.

- Why this man said that I don't own this palace? Why did they call you a treator? I want answers. Don't play dumb on me.

- I have no intention to do so, she said, But I am afraid you might get cold.

I was starting to lose my patience. She knew the truth but she continued lying.

- Why are you avoiding this conversation? ,

- I am not you Majesty, but I am afraid I do not have the answers you want.

I could clearly distinguish the trembling in her voice. She was hidin something.

- Your highness! , I heard sergeant's voice behind me

- Sergeant, I greeted him

- I must say you really scared as the other day. I hope you are okay.

- Yes I am thank you for you concern.

- If you need anything so not hesitate to ask me. I am always at your services. I know the maze better than anyone. Perhaps the next time you take a walk I 'll join you. For security reasons of course.

- Thank you sergeant, I smiled kindly, But there will not be next time. Our queen has forbidden the entrance. You do not wish to go against her word. Now if you excuse me I feel a bit cold.

He bowed as I walked in front of him. The sergeant is always that kind with me. But sometimes he is too kind that makes me lose my patience.

- Sooner or later you will have to give answers, I whispered to Magdalena.

*******
The woods

- How could you possibly have lost them?, Nicolai asked full of anger.

The three men were sitting for hours inside the cabine arguing about the princess' escape.

- We will figure something out, Ed said , I am the one who had the idea so I will just think about something else.

- So you are the clever and we are the dump? , Nico raised his voice, Why are you helping us anyway. It's our brother who is captured. Not yours.

- I never challenged your intelligence! And if you don't like my help. Fine! Figure something out yourselves!!

The two men were ready to start a fight if it hadn't be for the third one.

- Enough! , Sergey interfered, What are you doing. Have you lost your minds? Any help that comes from a man who hates the palace is welcomed. As for Ed he made a mistake. I am sure he won't do it again.

- We must go to the wizard, Sergio suggested, It is our last hope.

- You must be kinding me!, it was Ed's turn to brust out laughing, A wizard? And what is he gonna do? Give us a spell that will set your brother free?

The two brothers looked at him seriously. Sergio αναστέναξε and put his hand compationatly to Ed's shoulder.

- What I fear most my friend is that something terrible must have happened to you. Otherwise I can't explain your lack of faith.

Only if you knew....., Ed kept his thought for himself.