.10.

***This is how  I kind of imagine Aurora's dress. I found the image on pinterest. Let me know if you like it. ***

****Also for now on I will add Ed's pov of the story. I might not write it at the beginning of the chapter but I'll make sure you understand it from the first lines😊😊****

Xoxo😘😘💓💓

----------------------------------------------------------

The royal palace

- Do you think it will work? , Sergey asked me a little nervous.

- It has to!, I replied.

The two brothers weared their masks right before we reach the gate of the palace. The wizard was right. In the tavern we heard about the ball that princess Beatrice has planned for today. Being dressed in a princes costume that the two brothers had found made me feel kind of strange.  

- Act normal, Nicolai spoke for the first time in that night.

I know he was very suspicious about me. I understand why he doesn't trust me. If I were him I would havw acted the same way. I know what living in fear means. I know what means to move from town to town because you are in danger.

His brother on the other side he looked to kind of admire me. He seemed to like me and trust me. I must admit he was a bit naive compared to his brother.

We weren't silly enough to enter from the main door. The guys remembered a whole in the walls that hadn't been noticed for decades. We crawled inside the garden and the memories hit me making me feel a bit dizy.

- Are you alright? , Sergio asked me with conern.

- I am fine, I said quickly, We must get to the dungeons.

The problem is that we had to entered the palace. As much as I remembered we had to pass through the main room that the ball was taking place.

As we entered the room my blood froze. In two thrones next to each other were sitting Charles and Miren. Next to them in another throne was sitting their first daughter. I recognized her from the vicious look in her eyes.

- Where is the princess?, I asked Sergio

- She is sitting in her throne, he replied with hate in his voice, Where could she be?

- No I mean the little one, I asked again, The one we had captured.

- Don't you afraid, he laughed, She nevers shows up. They keep her lock because she will shadow Beatrice. We are under no danger to be recognized.

I wasn't afraid that she would betray us. I knew she wouldn't. If she wanted to she would have already inform the palace of the location of our hideout. But she didn't. I knew she wouldn't.

What was I afraid of was myself. She did something the other day. She magnetized me. She captured me. I can't express my feelings about her because I can't understand them myself. But they are strange. Nothing I have ever felt before.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Magdalena had done her magic as she promised. I secretly saw my reflection on the mirror that the man had gifted me. I was impressed.

The dress was amazing. For the first time in my life I wore something beautiful and bright.

My hair were stylized in a long braid and scattered little red roses decorated them. They look prettier than when I wore my tiara.

As much as I wanted to go to the ball dressed like this I knew I had only a chance to find the truth from someone who hadn't vowed to my mother.

The ball was a great opportunity to visit the prisoner because everyone was at the dance hall. Only two guards had left guarding the cage.

I took a torch to light my way down to the dungeons. I was terrified. The place scared me to death. Come on Aurora! For omce in your life don't be a coward!, I screamed to myself.

The two guards were standing in the door clearly bored with their duty.

- Your highness! , they bowed, You shouldn't be here. Let me escort you back to the dancing hall.

- No need to, I said with my heart beating like crazy, I was ready to say the same about you. What are you still doing  here? The Sergeant had sent to call you for about half an hour ago.

- The Sergeant? , they looked at each other confused, Nobody came to inform us.

- Lucky you I am here, I smiled, He is in the maze. What are you still waiting for? Do you wish to makehim more furious than he already is?

- Your majesty, one of them said, We can't let the prisoner alone.

- Oh yes you are right, I replied, He is very dangerous in here. In a cage with unbreakable bars sleeping  too exusted because of the interrogation. You must stay here disobeying your Sergeant in order to guard a prisoner who lookes more dead than alive to me.

Oh my God. I don't believe I actually said those things. I never have lied before. I was afraid that my voice would be trembling and I would havw ger caught. But instead my voice was stable and confident. I surprised myself.

The soldiers bowed again, quickly this time and run out to find the Sergeant. The moment they understood that I deceived them it will be too late.

I approached the bars and saw the prisoner to stand up from his short of bed and get nearer to me.

- Let me guess, he said and his voice had a sarcastic tone, You are the younger little bitch who is here to interrogate me. I will save you from trouble by saying you this: there is no way I will betray my brothers. Your sister tried before but she managed nothing

He shared the same similarities with his other two brothers. He was blonde and handsome as they were. His face was full of scars and his clothes was covered with dust.

- Keep it quiet!, I becked him, Nobody must know that I am here. I don't know what did my sister do to you. I am trying to help you. But you have to help me first.

- I will reveal nothing! , he stated with determination.

- I have already met your brothers, I said to him, And a friend of them the name of whome I do not know. They are preparing a plan to save you. I am afraid that they will do something stupid and they will get caught.

- And why do you care?, he asked me

- Because I want peace, I replied, And in order to achieve that I must learn the truth.