Black Ice

Leo's entire body felt cold. It felt as if his body were numb and ice water was running through his veins. His head felt heavy, and of course, the taste of depression lingered on his tongue. His lips, he found, were dry as he ran his equally as dry lips across them. Opening his eyes, blurry with sleep, he found he was in his room. Underneath his comfy blankets, he sighed, trying to breath normally as his chest tightened. Waves of pain crashed over his body as he struggled to get up. What the hell is going on? His mind went blank, and all he could think of was Matte Blue, and then black. Then, a pair of red, pupil-less eyes glared at him from the black, and his body seized up as if Godzilla himself had taken him in his grip. It was like a thousand Charlie Horses times seven.
The door opened, and Leo's episode stopped, jolting him, making him cry out in pain as his muscles screamed. Raph ran over, worried.
"Leo? Are you alright?" A worried breath left the turtle as he checked Leo over, glad he paid attention to Donnie when he was teaching them the basics of first aid.
"I'm–I'm okay. Just...a nightmare." Croaked Leo, his vision dotted with spots. Raph screwed his 'eyebrows' together, obviously not believing a word he uttered. Leo's thoughts shook, it seemed, and echoed as he sucked in air deeply through his nose.
Then, he saw him. He stood in the corner of the room, his red cloak wrapped around him as he lazily stared at Leo with his snake-like eyes. Leo was paralyzed. He could just stare at the being, unmoving; not even able to tear his eyes away from him. He could hardly hear Raphael screaming at him in worry. All of his sense were focused on this strange man soliciting in the corner of his room. He pulled his hand from his cloak, holding two fingers up, the others flat against his palm, and made a sweeping motion with his arm. He then silently left the room, and sound, smell, sight, all of Leo's senses hit him like a bus.
      "LEONARDO!" Raphael yelled into his face, startling the terrapin. Leo panted, scrutinizing his face as he shivered, his breath escaping and coming back in gasps.
      "...Are you okay...?" Leo looked up at his brother, shaking his head.
"No. No! Raph, there's someone in the lair!" Leo sat up, regretting his decision. A bolt of pain bounced through his head, making his vision swirl. He felt a hand on his plastron, pushing him back to the bed.
"Leo, tell me very slowly, and carefully. Who is in the lair?" Raph spoke slowly, softly, trying to coax the information out of him.
      "I don't know! Scary guy with a cloak!" He blurted out, panting now from fear. Raph sighed, telling him to stay in bed. He left the room, shutting the door on his way out. Leo laid there, terrified. Why was he so scared? He'd never even seem that man before! Why? Why? Why? Why does his head hurt so much? Ugh, what is this pulsating! He wanted to know. He thirsted for this knowledge. He stayed in bed, cuddling deep into the mattress. Never mind all that... For now.