Reunited

Leo paced in his room, his mind focusing on matte blue again

Leo paced in his room, his mind focusing on matte blue again. He couldn't think of anything else, and it annoyed him to no end. But. How he missed Arthure, as idiotic as he was...
He groaned, becoming even more frustrated as Raph stomped through the door, shutting it behind him.
"What!" Leo groaned, holding his face in his hands. Raph crossed his arms, standing proudly as he usually did.
"It's been really really hard..." He whispered, looking to the side. This deftly caught Leo's attention, directing his gaze to the red-clad terrapin. Raphael audibly swallowed, licking his lips, as his arms fell to his side and he looked back up at Leo.
"...Merlin...Look, what happened at the Lake of Avalon...a-and in the woods...I wasn't mad at you anymore, and I knew the exact reason why you couldn't remember me, but I still got angry, and- Oh, I hurt you, I hit you, I yelled at you and for what? I miss you...I want you back. I don't have Gwen, I-I don't have my father, I don't have anyone. Except you, and I fear I've made you hate me..." Raph shivered with pain, his eyes tearing up as he said these things. Leo, staring right into those emerald green eyes, smiled.
"You're right. I'm an idiot." He laughed, tearfully. Raph, shocked, stepped forward,
"You remember?! For how long?" He exclaimed, studying Leo.
"Literally, like two hours, maybe." He laughed, going in to hug his brother. Raph, surprisingly, accepted the gesture, and shook his head.
"I didn't mean any of that, by the way." Raph pursed his lips, pulling away quickly from the unnatural gesture. Leo's eyes narrowed, and he tilted his head.
"I'm joking, you idiot." Raph rolled his eyes, laughing. Leo found this...weird. Raph? Laughing? Then again, he was plagued with sorrow for who knows how long. Leo smiled softly, about to say something when a loud crash was heard from the living room, followed by an evil cackle.
      "Morgana."