Not Everyone Is Cold Hearted

"Did you seriously die?!" Merlin looked down at Leo, clearly annoyed, yet a small smile played across his lips

"Did you seriously die?!" Merlin looked down at Leo, clearly annoyed, yet a small smile played across his lips. Leo looked around, siting up. Morgana. The snake. He remembered well.
"Uh. Maybe?" He stood, looking around. It was the same as last time, the same clash of metal rang throughout the place. Merlin facepalmed. Idiot.
"I'm gonna wake you up. You better not die again because this is your last chance! I mean it!" Merlin jabbed a finger towards the bewildered turtle, pursing his lips together. Yet the angered action didn't last long, as Merlin began to smile again. Leo nodded absently, confused, and watched as the world swirled, and melted like someone had poured a glass of water over paint; washing the paint down.

Leo groaned. Sitting up in the cold air, he gazed around, finding that he was laying in an alley as the sky gently graced him with rain. Standing, Leo's hand flew to his neck, remembering the snake. It wasn't there. The feeling of the cold, smooth scales still haunted his skin.
"Merlin's Beard," he gasped softly, holding his head as a raging migraine struck him suddenly. His vision pulsed black, and he went to his knees, scrabbling at the ground, anything to grip onto. He could barely make out a figure through the now heavily pouring rain, and the blur of his vision. The figure pulled him up to his feet, picking him up like a mother would a tired child. As the being began walking, he could barely make out a trail of red ribbon flowing behind his head before passing out from the throbbing agony in his head.

---
(I'm sorry these are so short! I'll try to update again later! It depends on if I'm procrastinating or not! Bye! Love you, my childs!)